Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order Date: 4/23
Configuration: M3P, Blue/Black, No FSD
#1 EDD: June1 - july 31st
#2 EDD: July 31- October 1
#2 EDD: June 1- June 29( May5th)

I know i am a short timers but i am already checking my Tesla app multiple times a day like an addict. I can’t wait to get this car.
Your details are similar to mine. 4/15 order date with my latest edd showing 5/29-7/3. Ive seen others with similar dates.

I'm starting a new club here on the forums. It will be called the Model 3 Performance February Orders Without Cars Club or "M3PFOWCC" for short.

I know, it rolls right off the tongue.

I'm looking for members, so please post if you have a February order and still don't have a car.

As the founder, I hope to pass on the mantle sooner rather than later.
Current Members:

jessepotter
Makes_Centz
Jmauld
SantaCruzOMB
Gulfcoaster
thill444
roundexplosion

Current Members:

jessepotter
Makes_Centz
Jmauld
SantaCruzOMB
Gulfcoaster
thill444
roundexplosion
I just got THE phone call. we are scheduled to pick up the car on Saturday. And this time they actually have it. (Just don’t take me off the list yet, I’m not betting on this actually happening)

Last edited:
chrome_WidkQHE1NE.png

Mine is saying just that, shouldn't it also display some day range other than just the month?

The date in the app is useless. Mine has changed every single day for the past 9 days. Once you get a VIn you will get contacted and things should move fast.
Idk I guess I am just lucky. The dates in the app has been spot on for me, always narrowing down instead of jumping all over...

OD: 2022.03.08
OD-EDD: April
1st EDD [March 09]: May 03-31
[May 01] went to the store to chat with a SA, they confirmed my factory gate date in their system is May 17th.
2nd EDD [May 04]: May 15-29
3rd EDD: [May 07]: May 10-22
4th EDD: [May 10]: May 13-17 Source code VIN: 254***
DD: [May 11]: Booked appointment for May 15th, only 15th and 16th available in the scheduling webpage. VIN now appears in the app

Reactions: Panel Gaps
Idk I guess I am just lucky. The dates in the app has been spot on for me, always narrowing down instead of jumping all over...

OD: 2022.03.08
OD-EDD: April
1st EDD [March 09]: May 03-31
[May 01] went to the store to chat with a SA, they confirmed my factory gate date in their system is May 17th.
2nd EDD [May 04]: May 15-29
3rd EDD: [May 07]: May 10-22
4th EDD: [May 10]: May 13-17 Source code VIN: 254***
DD: [May 11]: Booked appointment for May 15th, only 15th and 16th available in the scheduling webpage. VIN now appears in the app
Mine was like that until I got my VIN and then delivery got delayed. Now the app just changes dates everyday, even my SA said to ignore the app and wait to be contacted.