Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys...

I just placed an order last night for my car. The online configurator showed June-August delivery when placing the order. After getting the app setup, my estimated delivery date slid back to 10/8 - 12/3. Anyone else see anything like this? Obviously, the window isn't even close to what was shown when I ordered.

M3P Blue/Black, FSD
OD: 6/7
EDD: 10/8 - 12/3

I ordered on the 2nd and it originally said June-August. When I completed my app tasks it changed to August 1st-September 5th.

How many times a day do you check for a change in your delivery status?

M3P Black/White
Northeast PA - Devon, PA pickup

OD 5/14
5/15 EDD June 17th - July 15th
6/02 EDD June 23rd - July 7th
No VIN yet

Things seem to be progressing faster then expected, but we will see. We are on vacation from 6/25 - 7/2, so with my luck that will be our delivery window?!?!?!

Hopefully everyone is getting their cars ASAP And without inciden!

Reactions: julit0
Hi Guys...

I just placed an order last night for my car. The online configurator showed June-August delivery when placing the order. After getting the app setup, my estimated delivery date slid back to 10/8 - 12/3. Anyone else see anything like this? Obviously, the window isn't even close to what was shown when I ordered.

M3P Blue/Black, FSD
OD: 6/7
EDD: 10/8 - 12/3
Pretty typical... I ordered 5/24 and my original EDD was the same as yours. now it is 7/28-9/8

M3P Black/White

OD 5/14
No VIN yet

Things seem to be progressing faster then expected, but we will see. We are on vacation from 6/25 - 7/2, so with my luck that will be our delivery window?!?!?!

Considering you're in PA and cars ship from CA... if you haven't gotten a VIN or EDD by 6/15, then you can count on it not coming until after the quarter ends. Tesla wants to finish this quarter strong with as many deliveries as possible, and east coast orders are typically 2 weeks delivery times... So once we're close to the 15th you'll see Tesla begin focusing on west coast and california deliveries at that point.

M3P Black/White

OD 5/14
No VIN yet

A reminder that your EDD updates everyday at 8:00 AM eastern. There are no updates outside that time unless you get a VIN. So I would probably say once a day, since after 8 AM it's time to wait 24 more hours for another update.

Reactions: julit0 and syoung
Hey - #teamBlue - same config here. I would think you’re in good shape since you have a VIN already two have been bumped, it seemed they were coming up to the first day of a 2-week window and didn’t have a VIN assigned…which is also the same ”boat” I’m in. So, got my fingers crossed I can get a VIN assigned in the next week or so.

Good luck on you‘re delivery and hope you can post a “graduation” pic/post here on Tuesday. See you on the streets of LA soon! 👊🏽
Any movement yet?

Reactions: julit0
So, I've been anxiously awaiting the VIN text in hopes that I'll be one of the lucky Cali deliveries by EoQ. Well, this morning I get a text from my SA while I am in a meeting so I cannot check it. I immediately get excited thinking this might be it! I finish my meeting, open the text and I simply got a "no problem" reply to my "thanks" text (sent yesterday morning) in regard to our prior conversation. 🫤

Considering you're in PA and cars ship from CA... if you haven't gotten a VIN or EDD by 6/15, then you can count on it not coming until after the quarter ends. Tesla wants to finish this quarter strong with as many deliveries as possible, and east coast orders are typically 2 weeks delivery times... So once we're close to the 15th you'll see Tesla begin focusing on west coast and california deliveries at that point.
Aren't east coast cars shipping from Texas?

Would FSD be worth the money? I see a new M3P in my area which is brand new and has the same config as my order, but it costs $75,000 compared to $67,000. Strongly considering pulling the trigger.
Is it being sold through Tesla? If so, they can remove the FSD. I personally don't think its worth it. You pay the money, jump through a ton of hoops to maintain a good driving score, and then pray they let you into the program.