Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you (without FSD) that recently picked up your car and still check this site out of habit lol.

I have a question about software. I have version 2022.11.101.6 installed. Is this the most up to date? I googled it and found a bunch of versions but not my exact one. Thanks in advance for any responses.
Check here to see that latest status of software releases: Tesla Software Update Release Notes - Latest Tesla Updates

Looks like there are newer versions but don't you have to just wait until they push a newer version to you?

Last edited:
I reigned supreme for all of 3 minutes. 🥺
Arizona is weird. We don't have a lot of wind. We don't have gas reserves. We do generate some solar but its a relatively small part of our total production. We have a BIG nuclear plant near Phoenix but its output accounts for only about 15% of our total energy mix. Most of that power gets sold to California and Nevada. Yet, we have cheap power and most of our production is from natural gas. We also don't have a lot of water yet water is cheap and plentiful. Our water management authorities have stashed away 6-7 years of supply in our aquifers. Clearly someone is doing something right around here with natural resources.

Arizona is weird. We don't have a lot of wind. We don't have gas reserves. We do generate some solar but its a relatively small part of our total production. We have a BIG nuclear plant near Phoenix but its output accounts for only about 15% of our total energy mix. Most of that power gets sold to California and Nevada. Yet, we have cheap power and most of our production is from natural gas. We also don't have a lot of water yet water is cheap and plentiful. Our water management authorities have stashed away 6-7 years of supply in our aquifers. Clearly someone is doing something right around here with natural resources.

Whatever they're doing, they're doing it right. Shouldn't cost you more than $5 to go from 0-100%!

Reactions: julit0
Heck yeah VIN assigned and EDD pushed back into this week!

OD: May 13
Original EDD: Jun - Aug
EDD2: July 3 - August 14 (5/17)
EDD3: June 6 - July 4 (5/22)
EDD4: May 31 - June 13 (5/27)
EDD5: June 5 - June 19 (6/1)
EDD6: June 12 - June 26 (6/6)
VIN Assigned EDD7: June 7 - June 11 (6/7)
Wow, things are moving quick now! Delivery scheduled this Friday 6/10 at 8am-12pm. I guess I'm not able to go pick it up, but I'm working from home that day so it all works out!

I just got a text from Tesla saying my car has departed the factory and is en route. They're asking for proof of funds before delivery is scheduled. I have a (essentially) blank check from my credit union. It just needs to have the VIN, exact purchase amount, and payee filled in.

Tesla doesn't really explain how to provide proof of funds in my situation. And the SA tends to ignore me when I ask questions. Anyone use a similar method of payment?

Reactions: julit0
I can beat that! $0.07495 per kWh here in east Tennessee (off-peak). However even if you don't sign up for time of use plan, it is only $0.0992 per kWh. Moving from a 4Runner to the M3P is forecasted to save me about $2800/year in fuel.
Really similar rates to us. It makes the switch a no brainer. Teslas are selling like hotcakes here. I see them everywhere now.

FYI…when looking at your home kWh rates, remember that there are (at least in Michigan) distribution charges that add on top of the advertised rate. So for me, an advertised rate of .10/kWh actually comes closer to .16/kWh when the distribution charges are added in.

• Helpful
Reactions: travasky
FYI…when looking at your home kWh rates, remember that there are (at least in Michigan) distribution charges that add on top of the advertised rate. So for me, an advertised rate of .10/kWh actually comes closer to .16/kWh when the distribution charges are added in.
True and a very good point to make. For us its a flat $20/month. Given that I've already been paying that cost as part of our home's power bill I haven't really worried about it. The additional EV power isn't increasing that charge in my case.

Does anyone have a suggested youtube video or webpage they recommend to learn how to inspect the car at the time of delivery? I'm concerned because I feel like I don't know what to look for. I've seen checklists but I'm not sure I could spot a paint defect or know whether a panel gap is abnormal or not.

Reactions: MyMYLRnw