Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the hopes I could get my vin sooner and car by the end of the quarter, I asked my SA to change my pickup preference from at a store to directly at the factory since I only live 20 minutes away from Fremont.

I figure the less they have to do to get me my car then I might get it sooner (wishful thinking). If that helps me get my car sooner remains to be seen. My EDD had been 6/11-6/25 until it got bumped to 7/28-9/8 this past Sunday.
Do they waive the delivery fee if you do that? Did the SA indicate it helps any?

In the hopes I could get my vin sooner and car by the end of the quarter, I asked my SA to change my pickup preference from at a store to directly at the factory since I only live 20 minutes away from Fremont.

I figure the less they have to do to get me my car then I might get it sooner (wishful thinking). If that helps me get my car sooner remains to be seen. My EDD had been 6/11-6/25 until it got bumped to 7/28-9/8 this past Sunday.
I just texted my SA calling out the fact that we got bumped obviously so they could maximize there quarter and that they could at least give us a realistic delivery date not just push our EDD back 2 months. Bullshit

Reactions: RedRocketM3P
I can beat that! $0.07495 per kWh here in east Tennessee (off-peak). However even if you don't sign up for time of use plan, it is only $0.0992 per kWh. Moving from a 4Runner to the M3P is forecasted to save me about $2800/year in fuel.
.07818555 here but there is a monthly service charge of $22.50 that needs to be calculated in the overall numbers. Most of you probably have something like that too.

Very smart!!!

Reactions: RedRocketM3P
It's coming boys..

I was not given the option to pick up at the SC as I live less than 15 minutes away from it. They are making me take home delivery

Attachments

• IMG_20220607_155921_413.jpg
    IMG_20220607_155921_413.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 75
Didn’t find out on either. I just asked to pick up at the factory in case they have my build ready and can’t ship it in time to another buyer. Good call out on the delivery fee, I certainly shouldn’t have to pay for that but this is Tesla so…
That is a required charge. I asked. Even if you pick it up at the factory you still pay it unfortunately

You lucky duck. Seeing everyone getting VINs and delivery dates is driving me nuts. I'm expecting mine will show up any day now but the wait is killing me.
O/D 4/15 2 days before the announcement of the mobile connector removal.

I was there I kept wishing I ordered in January and February so I could have gotten it sooner. But no it came when it came and when it was meant to come. It's been an emotional roller coaster of deciding to sell or trade in my 2014 Lancer Evo and put it towards the Tesla but one day that car will be more valuable than the Tesla so I gotta keep it.

Reactions: julit0
O/D 4/15 2 days before the announcement of the mobile connector removal.

I was there I kept wishing I ordered in January and February so I could have gotten it sooner. But no it came when it came and when it was meant to come. It's been an emotional roller coaster of deciding to sell or trade in my 2014 Lancer Evo and put it towards the Tesla but one day that car will be more valuable than the Tesla so I gotta keep it.
Same order date as me.

Another couple day push back this morning. Even though the window starts today, still no delivery date as of yet.

M3 Performance, Deep Blue Metallic, Black interior, no FSD (changed from Long Range)
OD: 4/12(Long Range)
1st: EDD: 7/22-9/2 (Long Range) (4/13)
2nd EDD: 7/22-9/2 (Upgraded to Performance on 5/12)
3rd EDD: 5/30-6/13 (5/16)
Text asking about trading in a vehicle (5/20)
4th EDD: (6/5-6/19) (5/22)
5th EDD: (5/30-6/13) (5/26)
6th EDD: (6/3-6/13) (5/31)
VIN Assigned (6/2)
7th EDD: (6/4-6/8) (6/2) 5 day Window
8th EDD: (6/8-6/12) (6/5)
9th EDD: (6/9-6/15) (6/9)

Another couple day push back this morning. Even though the window starts today, still no delivery date as of yet.

M3 Performance, Deep Blue Metallic, Black interior, no FSD (changed from Long Range)
OD: 4/12(Long Range)
1st: EDD: 7/22-9/2 (Long Range) (4/13)
2nd EDD: 7/22-9/2 (Upgraded to Performance on 5/12)
3rd EDD: 5/30-6/13 (5/16)
Text asking about trading in a vehicle (5/20)
4th EDD: (6/5-6/19) (5/22)
5th EDD: (5/30-6/13) (5/26)
6th EDD: (6/3-6/13) (5/31)
VIN Assigned (6/2)
7th EDD: (6/4-6/8) (6/2) 5 day Window
8th EDD: (6/8-6/12) (6/5)
9th EDD: (6/9-6/15) (6/9)
I talked to my SA yesterday to change my pick up location. My EDD is 6/21 -6/26. He was able to change it without altering the delivery window because he said my car was in "Early Transit Planning Stage." Interesting that you're already starting your window and you haven't gotten a text to schedule. Have you already done your financing?