Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unreal, just got a text citing the car just left the factory and is in transit to my delivery center. Hoping I get a follow-up to choose delivery soon, I am shocked at how fast the updates are coming in. Will have to keep a closer eye out for EDD updates now.

In other news just got my wall charger installed today and just set it upl!
Congrats! Hoping all us may orders are as lucky as you!

Reactions: MrBubbles
Is everyone waiting on Tesla's chargers to come back in stock? I figure if they're back in stock in August it'll be 2023 before I get one.

I just bought a J1772 charger and adapter from Amazon for just under $400.

Also, has anyone else inquired about whether the J1772 adapters are still being included with recently built cars even though the mobile chargers aren't? My SA's answer wasn't really an answer.
The tesla wall chargers are in stock. I got mine quickly. It is the travel cable that is not available

Thank You!

OD: May 7th, 2022 - M3 LR, White, Black, No FSD, Cash, No Trade-in, SoCal
App EDD at OD: Sept-November
6/4 - EDD Sept-Oct
6/6 Modified order to M3P, White, Black, FSD, Cash, No Trade-in, Socal

From what I read on this forum, FSD move you up towards the front of the line? I am hoping actual delivery will be June -Aug🤞🤞.
The app still show EDD Sept-Nov. Asked my SA, he said it takes up to a week for EDD to be updated on the Appo_O
Nope not anymore. FSD won’t speed up your order

Have any of the bay area people got updates? I got nothing from SA. My OD was 4-23-22 and i am still showing the july to august date since i got bumped out of my 2 week window of june 4-18.
Mine last was 6/11-6/25 and changed to 7/28-9/8 on Sunday and nothing new since. I’ve changed my pickup to at the Fremont factory and to cash payment to hopefully get me a car soon (will change back to loan after I’ve got a delivery date).

Mine last was 6/11-6/25 and changed to 7/28-9/8 on Sunday and nothing new since. I’ve changed my pickup to at the Fremont factory and to cash payment to hopefully get me a car soon (will change back to loan after I’ve got a delivery date).
This is the responses i got from texting them. Will i accept another color?? WTF. I want what I ordered. I can’t imagine another company pulling that. I know you ordered the steak but will you take the vegan meal?

Attachments

• B8C8B851-9A04-4756-92AA-A0A219719710.png
    B8C8B851-9A04-4756-92AA-A0A219719710.png
    570.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 77EC4179-559A-4252-83D2-44166CFA05CC.png
    77EC4179-559A-4252-83D2-44166CFA05CC.png
    651.9 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: RedRocketM3P
Hmm, let's see. It said June-August when I ordered on June 2. The next day it changed to August 1st-September 5th. My car was built June 5th. I received a VIN on June 6th. It left the factory June 8th. My EDD is now June 21-27.

So far the June-August date has been reliable for me. But for whatever reason my process is going much faster than the norm.
Thanks for giving me hope! Maybe I'll see a new EDD soon.

Reactions: Brou
This is the responses i got from texting them. Will i accept another color?? WTF. I want what I ordered. I can’t imagine another company pulling that. I know you ordered the steak but will you take the vegan meal?
Frustrating for sure, but sounds like the SA is just trying to help. I’m sure the logistics involved with cars going to certain regions and being matched with customer orders is far more complicated than most of us imagine. Clearly it’s not a simple first in first out queue. Hope you get a VIN soon!

Frustrating for sure, but sounds like the SA is just trying to help. I’m sure the logistics involved with cars going to certain regions and being matched with customer orders is far more complicated than most of us imagine. Clearly it’s not a simple first in first out queue. Hope you get a VIN soon!
I understand and that is how i responded to them but I am 20 minutes from the factory so I don’t quite buy the logistics angle. I think they are try to maximize quarterly profits and ignoring order dates to do it. Since i live right next to the factory they can push me off till the Very very end of the quarter and still get it delivered. I know there are people that have been waiting a hell of a lot longer then me but it is still frustrating. The worst part for me is worrying that the used car market is going to crash and i am going to lose a ton on my current car because of the delayed delivery of the m3p

Attachments

• B0082E32-9FEE-42C9-B3D6-D3DCA3059083.png
    B0082E32-9FEE-42C9-B3D6-D3DCA3059083.png
    640.4 KB · Views: 63
Yea I didn't want to have to get it hardwired. Plus I wanted to be able to take it with me on road trips. I actually ordered the wall charger a few days ago and then changed my mind. I'll have to return it when it arrives in a few days.
I want both. That way i can just always leave the travel charger in my tesla just in case i end up driving somewhere for work at the last minute or something

Man, people be doing the most lmao… I am in the same situation, frustrating yes, but at the end of the day is just a car, it will show up sooner or later.

Reactions: Old Stewball