Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well this is interesting... my home screen of the order page has changed on the desktop browser - it no longer shows the RN number in the top left corner and when I click Overview, it is now at the stage "Prepare for Delivery"... No VIN in the source code yet though and EDD is still 7/28-9/8.

FYI - this was after I force reloaded the page so it didn't load anything from cache.

I'm trying to not get too excited here, but it seems like I might be getting an update very soon! I'd suggest other folks check it out too. View attachment 815585
I am seeing the same change on the "Overview" that "Prepare for Delivery" is checked off, too. On the Hope Bandwagon with you. Nice catch.

I checked using command+OPT+U for source code but still no 5YJ____ VIN in there.

Your in California right? What was your order date?
yup, San Diego. Ordered 5/27
EDD Tesla.png

Last edited:
yup, San Diego. Ordered 5/27View attachment 815591
Mine hasn't checked Payment off yet, and I have Cash selected...even though I'm going to use an ACH direct transaction for the down payment and have a Credit Union Promissory note for the difference. Did you get a VIN already?
All of the M3P's come with the Matrix headlight, correct?
From what we've seen here, all M3Ps have coming w Matrix headlights.

Mine hasn't checked Payment off yet, and I have Cash selected...even though I'm going to use an ACH direct transaction for the down payment and have a Credit Union Promissory note for the difference. Did you get a VIN already?

From what we've seen here, all M3Ps have coming w Matrix headlights.
No VIN yet! maybe tonight?

This brings me back to 2018 when I was waiting for my first Model 3! I waited 2 years back then yet the excitement levels are the same today!!

Well this is interesting... my home screen of the order page has changed on the desktop browser - it no longer shows the RN number in the top left corner and when I click Overview, it is now at the stage "Prepare for Delivery"... No VIN in the source code yet though and EDD is still 7/28-9/8.

FYI - this was after I force reloaded the page so it didn't load anything from cache.

I'm trying to not get too excited here, but it seems like I might be getting an update very soon! I'd suggest other folks check it out too. View attachment 815585
I didn't even know that clicking on the little "info" icon would bring that screen up. My RN AND VIN are both showing up. But maybe it's different looking at the desktop site from a mobile device.

Here's mine.

Screenshot_20220611-194434.png

SA called, have a demo unit with 700ish miles can take delivery next week. Vin is 229xxx, dont think I would miss out on anything.

Or wait til early Aug for new unit. Thoughts?
I personally wouldn’t wait given that
1. I’m impatient.
2. Gas prices are stupid.

The demo cars will have some wear. Biggest issue probably being tire rash based on the demo cars near me. Tesla may be willing to repair or replace the rims. Might be worth asking about.

What’s the app say? Did it ask for insurance yet?