Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe got mine a day or two earlier because they have to ship mine to the dublin location. I think as soon as i get a VIN i might switch to factory pick up if it is faster. Not sure. I used the tesla vin chrome add on to look for a vin but I don’t have one yet
Probably will save you a couple days by switching to the factory. I’m fairly optimistic I’ll get my car this month. I’m in Santa Clara, since it seems they’re narrowing down the Bay Area now that I’ll see something change soon.

Hello All-
Just joined the forum and my EDD moved out almost 3 months. I know, unrelated, but now I am gutted. At least now, I can only check a couple times a day versus a couple dozen times. Good luck to all who are getting closer!!

OD: 5/30 M3P Red/Black, No FSD(June-August delivery)
EDD: (5/31) 6/22-7/6
Trade-In Request: 6/11
EDD: (6/12) 9/5-10/17

Hello All-
Just joined the forum and my EDD moved out almost 3 months. I know, unrelated, but now I am gutted. At least now, I can only check a couple times a day versus a couple dozen times. Good luck to all who are getting closer!!

I feel your pain. I had a two week EDD of 6/11-6/25 until last week when it got bumped to 7/28-9/8

Hello All-

It’s a bummer to get pushed out. I think a more important metric to use is average wait times. Right now the average wait is 60-75 days. If you’re outside that range just realize you’re an outlier and things are shaky. I wish they had a better system of showing how many cars are in the queue and where we are in that queue.

No change for me either, still 6/12-26.
I am in the same boat here. Still showing 6/12-26 with no VIN or text notifications after the trade-in text, which I turned down. I have been worried about getting pushed back after seeing the messages from Ben and RedRocket, but it's still holding steady on the first day of my window. Hope to hear something soon.

I texted my SA and got this useless response:

6859D13B-6D66-45E9-A604-3D4BFB58E893.jpeg

Hello All-

Damn, wtf is that about?!

I am in the same boat here. Still showing 6/12-26 with no VIN or text notifications after the trade-in text, which I turned down. I have been worried about getting pushed back after seeing the messages from Ben and RedRocket, but it's still holding steady on the first day of my window. Hope to hear something soon.
Yup. I’m counting 6 of us at least in SoCal with 6/12-26 and 6/13-27 type dates. Maybe it’s a Sunday thing. We’ll keep each other posted, I’m sure!