Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Original order 5/17 M3LR white / white. Delivery window was late Aug to Early Oct. Changed to M3P same colors on 6/3. Delivery date window changed to late June to early August after a few days. Then last week it changed to 6/10 to 6/26. 6/10 passed and it changed to 6/12 to 6/26. 6/12 passed and today it changed to 6/13 to 6/26. Then this morning I got my VIN! A few hours later I got my delivery appointment. Car is being delivered directly to my house this Wednesday evening! Wow that all happened very quickly. I had to scramble to send my lender the purchase agreement, pay my remaining fees, etc. Pretty excited. I didn’t have nearly the wait a lot have had but I think it’s due to the color combination.
Congrats! Great news for SoCal. Please post Graduation pictures after you take ownership.

Last edited:
Hey guys, This will be an interesting one, I am a tesla employee ordering my fourth tesla in 4 years. Replacing my wifes Jaguar I-pace with a M3P.
OOD 5/27 RWD MSM white prem. FSD Aero
EDD 9/6-10/18
upgraded to M3P today.

Will keep you posted
Got my VIN (298620) at 11pm cst yesterday. EDD 6/26-6/30

Alright, looks like my EDD didn't update at all today even though my EDD is June 13 - June 26. Anyone else who has a similar EDD and their lower-end window is already past the date? It seems like they are not updating my EDD since I will either (1) have a VIN assignment soon so they are going to update my EDD window along with the VIN assignment or; (2) Elon absolutely despises the name 'Doodle' and my EDD is getting pushed out all together lol.
I hope you get a vin! I was in the 12-26 window until yesterday then got bumped to July 6 to August 10.

Reactions: NCDAG's M3P
Original Order: March 14th, Estimated Delivery at the day of ordering: May-June 2022.

Speaking my Tesla Sales Consultant on May he said that they did not receive ANY M3P models. He told me ill get it on next delivery (September)

Next Estimated Delivery on website September-November

I am checking a week ago and the Estimated Delivery changed to November-January 23.

what is this sh1t show ? seriously now? crazy and unacceptable :mad:

Original Order: March 14th, Estimated Delivery at the day of ordering: May-June 2022.

Speaking my Tesla Sales Consultant on May he said that they did not receive ANY M3P models. He told me ill get it on next delivery (September)

I am checking a week ago and the Estimated Delivery changed to November-January 23.

Something is up. Are all your tasks done? If it’s feasible for you, I’d drive down there and talk to someone in person. I know that’s not how they like to operate but I’d want to have a face to face conversation to gauge their honesty and give them a visual on my emotions. Too much gets lost over text.

EDIT: I just saw you’re in Greece. I have no idea how things work in Europe regarding delivery estimates but I do know that with Shanghai being shut down for so long that’s likely the issue. Giga Berlin just came online and I’m not even sure they are making 3s.

This is for a Model 3 Performance?

I feel you bud. I ordered April 14. You can not make sense out of nonsense. Then they give you a 3 day window to pick up. Heaven forbid you take vacation or travel for work, become sick and they Willy Nillie move your date and give you a 3 day window because someone else declined. You either accept or get bumped again. It’s a flawed system. Edit ***** I do notice you are in Greece and assume taking delivery there. It probably has something to do with their inability to fill a cargo ship with vehicles to maximize their cost saving on shipment at your expense of time.