Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stole this from the SR thread. Do you guys see any patterns/hot days for P VINs? Im seeing some mid week love, maybe?
1655161763721.png

I’ve accepted the fact that if I don’t have an updated EDD and/or VIN by next weekend then I’m probably got getting my car by end of quarter.

Then throw in the Fourth of July to kick off the next quarter when everyone’s on vacation… I’m probably looking at mid to late July if I don’t make the cut.

Reactions: Flatbroke
I’ve accepted the fact that if I don’t have an updated EDD and/or VIN by next weekend then I’m probably got getting my car by end of quarter.

Then throw in the Fourth of July to kick off the next quarter when everyone’s on vacation… I’m probably looking at mid to late July if I don’t make the cut.
That’s pretty much what I got out of my conversation with the SA today on my situation. I straight up asked if it was in his opinion possible to get the car before end of quarter. He said most likely 2nd week of August. Why or how he would know beats the snot out of me.