Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These trade in quotes to seem all over the place depending on the vehicle, for sure. My 2020 Jaguar i-pace is not different. Tesla offered $48k, Jaguar dealer $50k, vroom $53k Carmax $54k and carvana $55,700. Considering I paid $62k out the door (brand new) during covid lockdowns during the super small window when dealers were cutting deals to move cars, subtract the $7500 rebate. Just about even steven. Too bad it broke down 5 times. POSView attachment 816487
What broke specifically? Jaguar making an EV is funny given their reputation for electrical gremlins.

I wonder if the adjustments are finished for today. Red rocket got his and you did also correct? My dated font was changing from upper case to lower case but that’s the only movement. And it’s back to upper case now. That’s my only excitement for today
1PM. Its coming.

FYI, the goats are grazing on some alfalfa hay in the corner of my office. They say hi.

Attachments

• Checklist.pdf
    586.4 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: Not That M3
I wonder if the adjustments are finished for today. Red rocket got his and you did also correct? My dated font was changing from upper case to lower case but that’s the only movement. And it’s back to upper case now. That’s my only excitement for today
I got my adjustment on Saturday but I don’t have a VIN. Rocket never got a freaking adjustment he jumped straight to VIN and 4 day window so there is still hope. I think the VINs are done for today though

I'm one day out from the front-end of my 2 week EDD range. That said, I just placed my order at the beginning of this month, so I am fully expecting and prepared to see the range pushed out soon. Doesn't make sense I'd get this inside of a month of ordering.
it may push right. My window narrowed from 14 days, to 12 days, to five days and then yesterday pushed left from 6/21-6/26 to 6/16 - 6/21. Got my text that my car had been shipped last Thursday.

I told you. Hell yeah how did you get your VIN? Text or app?
App - no text yet. I'm scrambling to get my financing and insurance ready. I'm going to call them later today after I've got that squared away and see if I can pick up the car sooner. I was going to put a lot more money down on the car but decided with the economic turmoil going on I'm better off keeping that cash stashed just in case.