Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car included mobile charger and carpeted floor mats. I wasn’t expecting floor mats, I thought they weren’t included but they’re also non-branded and don’t seem like they’d hold up for a long time. I swapped them out for my AW I ordered. Probably will try to sell the OEM.
Sorry if I missed this in a previous post but I though order dates after 4/16 would not have the mobile charger? My OD was 4/17 and I was assuming I would not get one

Ok, so I am home and have to finish work for the day (kinda lol). Everything looked great with the car, but there were numerous panel alignments that were slightly off all over the vehicle but nothing bad enough to warrant rejecting the vehicle. I'm debating whether I even ask them to fix it or not because it's not really even noticeable unless you're running your fingers on the gaps. Paint had a minor scuff that I was able to rub off with my fingers on the front bumper, and that's the only thing I noticed. Car runs great, no squeaks or rattles when driving and the acceleration is orgasmic. Can't wait for the tint and to start installing some of these accessories!
Feel like they’d do more harm than good when it comes to minor adjustment on the panels. I’ve never looked at a car so much looking for imperfections lol.

Car included mobile charger and carpeted floor mats. I wasn’t expecting floor mats, I thought they weren’t included but they’re also non-branded and don’t seem like they’d hold up for a long time. I swapped them out for my AW I ordered. Probably will try to sell the OEM.
I may be interested in the OEM mats if you want to part with them. Shoot me a message if you decide to part with them

Reactions: RedRocketM3P
One other note. I couldn’t inspect the inside of the car until I accepted delivery because the cards were locked inside. It’s basically self-service pickup. Luckily there weren’t any issues inside but just FYI to anyone picking up at the factory
Same for me at the SC. Im not sure if they are even supposed to open it unless it’s you accepting it. Some people say they’ll “make them open it” I find that interesting to see if they’d do it. I asked politely and got rejected lol

Sorry if I missed this in a previous post but I though order dates after 4/16 would not have the mobile charger? My OD was 4/17 and I was assuming I would not get one
I think the date was April 28th? RedRocket isn't the only person that mentioned getting the charger after that cutoff though. I think it's just Tesla being Tesla. Some of us will get it, others won't. And there will be no explanation for either happening.

Ok, so I am home and have to finish work for the day (kinda lol). Everything looked great with the car, but there were numerous panel alignments that were slightly off all over the vehicle but nothing bad enough to warrant rejecting the vehicle. I'm debating whether I even ask them to fix it or not because it's not really even noticeable unless you're running your fingers on the gaps. Paint had a minor scuff that I was able to rub off with my fingers on the front bumper, and that's the only thing I noticed. Car runs great, no squeaks or rattles when driving and the acceleration is orgasmic. Can't wait for the tint and to start installing some of these accessories!
Congrats Bud. Dont forget about us little people!!!