Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IM calling in sick until July. @RedRocketM3P did you see any tent spaces available at the factory? if so would you mind tossing me a taco bell burrito out the window occasionally and a maybe a gently used bottle of water from time to time.
You got it - They have nice food trucks there for the employees that you can setup camp next to also

Car included mobile charger and carpeted floor mats. I wasn’t expecting floor mats, I thought they weren’t included but they’re also non-branded and don’t seem like they’d hold up for a long time. I swapped them out for my AW I ordered. Probably will try to sell the OEM.
That's great about the mobile charger since they were stopping it's inclusion mid-April. I ordered one when I bought the car, but it was backordered to August...so I got the Wall Connector put in the week I ordered my car.

Reactions: NCDAG's M3P
Just called Tesla to get some confirmations right away instead of texting them back and forth since it takes forever for them to reply lol.

The SA on the call confirmed to me that my car is still in the Fremont factory and will be in transit to AZ soon. He pretty much confirmed that I have all of the latest features/parts along with Mobile Connector and standard floormat as well!

Just set up my PPF and Tint for next Monday (6/20). Getting the whole car (painted surfaces) in the glossy PPF. Along with their deionize wash/clean, clay bar and surface prep - using Legend PPF, running just under $6K. Suntek CIR Ceramic Tint on all sides/back and windshield just under $900. Ran it by a good friend who got both his MXs done there and seems like a fair (albeit expensive) deal. 12-year warranty on Film and lifetime on Tint.

I hand wash my car and motorcycle and using pretty much all the Griot's Garage products, so I'm not worried about a Ceramic coat at this point. This way more than I've ever done on a car to add-on. I'm not out to get the cheapest deal by any shot, and value quality over price when it comes to this. It's a wallet dent for sure.

I'll have 2 days to play with Blue before I turn it over. 5 day job next week. :cool:

Just got my car two days earlier than scheduled!!! They called me and said it’s available for delivery now!!!

The car is a 299 VIN. He said it rolled off the production like 2 days ago!!

The car is FLAWLESS!!! Zero panel gaps, perfectly clean. I’m so happy!

Stay strong gang!! YOU ARE NEXT!
Congrats !!