Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So i went to Dublin and my car isn’t there or if it is it is in the fenced off lot in the back. According to the SA it was in fremont in the lot to ship to Dublin and it was too late to pick up at Fremont. I have a tentative pick up date of Friday at 10am pending them receiving it and it passing final inspection. 🙏
Pretty sure I saw your car while I was there today

This ^

Like I said, there’s two weeks left in this quarter and it’s likely to be record production too. I think everybody will be happy soon
I literally went from 7/28-9/8 to VIN the following morning to picking my car up the day after. It’s insane to think I was feeling this hopeless only 48 hours ago. So, let that serve as a reminder that things can change instantly and not to trust whatever EDD you currently have.

Drastic times take drastic measures. the Mudflaps will be strategically placed on the corners of the bed, the frunk and trunk mats positioned appropriately head and foot respectively. Well the AW mats, the wife will sleep on those. this *sugar* is getting real, she better be careful cause im holding the Nema 6-50 plug "Women prepare to defend yourself" LOL

So.... I literally just received a text from my SA. "Your VIN is now assigned." Sure enough is not on the app but its on my actual account.

Somebody slap me! Am I dreaming? The VIN anxiety is finally over

Delivery anxiety has just begun

I have a xxx293 VIN, is that legit?o_O
😊
Congrats! I knew it. @Flatbroke you’re next

So.... I literally just received a text from my SA. "Your VIN is now assigned." Sure enough is not on the app but its on my actual account.

Somebody slap me! Am I dreaming? The VIN anxiety is finally over

Delivery anxiety has just begun

I have a xxx293 VIN, is that legit?o_O
😊
outstanding, Im not really in to the Will Smith slapping, would you settle for a kick to the sack?

• Funny
Reactions: travasky
M3P Gray/White, no FSD
OD: June 2
Original EDD: July 18-Aug 22
EDD2: June 22 - July 6
EDD3: June 28 - July 1
Received my VIN 294XXX on June 13. So less than 2 weeks between order date and getting VIN.

I have yet to receive any texts or emails at all, everything is through me manually refreshing app. No idea why I'm not getting notifications?

Last edited:
Reactions: t-rex266 and julit0
M3P Gray/White, no FSD
OD: June 2
Original EDD: July 18-Aug 22
EDD2: June 22 - July 6
EDD3: June 28 - July 1
Received my VIN 294XXX on June 13. So less than 2 weeks between order date and getting VIN.

I have yet to receive any texts or emails at all, everything is through me manually refreshing app. No idea why I'm not getting notifications?
Maybe they prefer Cub cadets?
congrats

My other upgrade just arrived. I read this SSD is perfect for sentry and has tons of storage for music and videos.
22FE37D2-BCA1-4B36-BEEE-D9DFD76D61A7.jpeg