Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The first three of the last 6 digits. What area are you from in California?
I am in the Los Angeles area. I also just received the text to schedule delivery and latest date is 6/21. I still haven't set up financing yet given I just received my VIN this morning, so not sure that gives me enough time. Also on jury duty next week!

You’d have to read back through the thread but user Flatbroke has had an impossible time getting straight answers about why his car has been pushed back repeatedly. So I was suggesting you ask your honest sales advisor about his reservation number to see if he can give some insight. Probably a long shot.

Wow that is awesome. congrats. RN is order number. I will give you mine if you are willing to ask the SA whats up with my order.
OK, I get it now. I definitely would be willing to ask my SA about your order. Send me a direct message with the RN.

Just got my delivery invitation for Monday, June 20. That would be 4 days short of one month from order to delivery if it happens. Pretty impressive compared to other marques at this point in time. Porsche is at about 6 months (if you can even get an allocation).

P models probably are going up $3-5k soon
The article suggests that it is the highly backlogged models getting the price increases because Tesla can't predict what the costs will be for them to build those cars 6-12 months from now, given the inflationary environment. The M3P does not seem to have as big a backlog of orders (yet).

OK, I get it now. I definitely would be willing to ask my SA about your order. Send me a direct message with the RN.

Just got my delivery invitation for Monday, June 20. That would be 4 days short of one month from order to delivery if it happens. Pretty impressive compared to other marques at this point in time. Porsche is at about 6 months (if you can even get an allocation).
Thank you. I sent the RN via message.

Reactions: GolfProGiff
Good morning everyone! Don’t lose your faith yet, EOQ is absolutely real right now and my SA has told me that the Fremont factory is fervently working right now to produce as many vehicles as possible to clear out these M3P orders.

Also another update, just asked my SA for the build date and it looks like my vehicle was built on 6/14 (the day I received my VIN) and most likely the VIN was added into my account as soon as it passed the initial QC check at the Fremont factory. If your EDD is within the quarter-end date, I think next week will be a great week for a lot of us in here. Good luck to everyone!!

Bump or is it 3D mats?
There are a number of other mats where folks like both the function and looks. Some only like the function or the looks but not both. I chose TuxMats.

Reactions: t-rex266
Good morning everyone! Don’t lose your faith yet, EOQ is absolutely real right now and my SA has told me that the Fremont factory is fervently working right now to produce as many vehicles as possible to clear out these M3P orders.

Also another update, just asked my SA for the build date and it looks like my vehicle was built on 6/14 (the day I received my VIN) and most likely the VIN was added into my account as soon as it passed the initial QC check at the Fremont factory. If your EDD is within the quarter-end date, I think next week will be a great week for a lot of us in here. Good luck to everyone!!
That was my worry since I got bumped to July August

Reactions: julit0
Tesla financing is quick. just a day. Rate is good for 30 days.
I think it's 60 days according to the footnote on the bottom of the Tesla Financing page, if I'm reading that right:
*Price indicated does not include taxes and registration fees unless stated otherwise. You will be responsible for these additional taxes and fees. The payment calculations are provided for informational purposes only and may reflect assumptions that may not apply to you or loan terms for which you may not qualify. Loan approvals are valid for up to 60 days. Lease approvals are valid for up to 90 days.