Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
282318F4-1112-4121-93CB-39B9C70C0A60.jpeg
unfortun
282318F4-1112-4121-93CB-39B9C70C0A60.jpeg
M3P white/black
Order date: 4/16
(4/17)EDD: 7/14-8/25
(5/3)EDD: 6/8-7/13
(5/14)EDD: 6/10 - 7/8
(5/23)EDD 6/8 - 6/22
(6/1)VIN #269xxx assigned 6/14 - 6/18
(6/8)EDD 6/11 - 6/17
(6/11)txt to schedule delivery
(6/17) picked up!!

I picked up my white m3p Friday afternoon at the San Antonio dominion dealership and everything went extremely smooth. Wesley was our advisor and he explained everything to me in a very detailed manner; I couldn’t have asked for a better advisor to walk me through the car.

I’m Absolutely in love with the car so far!! It was absolutely worth the 2 month wait. Im going from a 2019 Dodge Ram hemi spending $530 in gas every month to my model 3 and im not looking back! I will add the cyber truck to my arsenal some day, but for now I am beyond thrilled with my model 3 performance!

I’d also like to say I was concerned how the ride quality would be out here on the Texas hill country roads after reading some of the posts on this forum. I can report it rides extremely smooth and I was pleasantly surprised.

I only have 1 picture so far but I will add more in the future after I add ceramic window tint in a couple weeks.

For anyone waiting and reading this… it’s absolutely worth the wait!

View attachment 818630
Can I use that picture as my screen saver until mine arrives LMAO 😂 unfortunately this is the only Kawasaki I have though.

I apologize if this question has been asked at nauseum, but have any M3P cars been delivered without matrix headlights? I am a convert from the LR thread, and there is ongoing concern over this topic.
I did the same as you a couple of weeks ago, the LR wait and variation was too much, no regrets upgrading to the M3P, mine came with matrix…you will love the performance. I did get my first wheel rim rash last week though :(

Reactions: dgoodlan and julit0
Hello... I just wanted to see if anyone else has seen my situation. I ordered M3P on 3/12/2022. I had an original est. delivery date of End of May beginning of June. I got my VIN about 1 month ago and then my delivery date disappeared in App and on web. It is now listed as TBD. I am in the Washington DC area Tysons Corner pickup location. I did stop by there 2 weekends ago and they told it was still in route. But still nothing...

Hello... I just wanted to see if anyone else has seen my situation. I ordered M3P on 3/12/2022. I had an original est. delivery date of End of May beginning of June. I got my VIN about 1 month ago and then my delivery date disappeared in App and on web. It is now listed as TBD. I am in the Washington DC area Tysons Corner pickup location. I did stop by there 2 weekends ago and they told it was still in route. But still nothing...
Dang that is messed up. The issue you have now is that your order is less $ than "newer" orders. So Elon is going to ship the high$ orders first if he can. I wish it said something for you. Some sort of date you could go off of.

Oh man I am sorry to hear that. Is your Vin still showing? If so that is promising. Someone should be able to give you correct information as to the location of the car if they were so inclined. One of the members here is a Tesla employee and is able to see where his vehicle is. So it is possible to know.

Reactions: NCDAG's M3P
Oh man I am sorry to hear that. Is your Vin still showing? If so that is promising. Someone should be able to give you correct information as to the location of the car if they were so inclined. One of the members here is a Tesla employee and is able to see where his vehicle is. So it is possible to know.
Thank you... VIN is still showing! So I hope it is good news. Maybe I will try calling service center to check again.

I did the same as you a couple of weeks ago, the LR wait and variation was too much, no regrets upgrading to the M3P, mine came with matrix…you will love the performance. I did get my first wheel rim rash last week though :(
The constant EDD swings were so annoying! Figured I had a good shot at getting a car this quarter if I changed. My biggest concern are the Midwest roads not being ideal for 20" performance tires/wheels. But I sure will enjoy the straightaways!

if possible maybe go in person. I find it is more difficult for people to brush someone off face to face vs over the phone.
I can confirm. Phone and chat SAs are helpless. Going in person always gives what you want, like fixing your financing stuff and giving you a Buyer's Order right away instead of waiting dozens of hours for it to show up on the order page.