Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats, looks fantastic! Did you get a mobile charger included with it?
Thank you! Yes I did. I have an appointment on Monday to get ppf and all the windows tinted. The desert isn't kind to black cars but surprisingly the glass roof wasn't as hot as I was expecting. I also stopped by Discount Tire and bought the certificates for the tires which was only $300.

Thank you! Yes I did. I have an appointment on Monday to get ppf and all the windows tinted. The desert isn't kind to black cars but surprisingly the glass roof wasn't as hot as I was expecting. I also stopped by Discount Tire and bought the certificates for the tires which was only $300.
Nice! Sounds great! Gotta protect that investment… especially in black! :)

I’m still here for @Flatbroke. But, PSA to new owners. The range on the Bluetooth key is obscenely long. Be careful when you’re out to dinner or even at your home. I’m constantly “connected” via the app when I’m nowhere near my car. I find myself turning off Bluetooth quite a bit. That and I’m a big proponent of a good ceramic wax now. I did a slight paint correction and a professional ceramic wax and with regard to my red car it really made it pop. Almost changed the color a bit to what it was intended to be.

I’m still here for @Flatbroke. But, PSA to new owners. The range on the Bluetooth key is obscenely long. Be careful when you’re out to dinner or even at your home. I’m constantly “connected” via the app when I’m nowhere near my car. I find myself turning off Bluetooth quite a bit. That and I’m a big proponent of a good ceramic wax now. I did a slight paint correction and a professional ceramic wax and with regard to my red car it really made it pop. Almost changed the color a bit to what it was intended to be.
Does your mirrors auto unfold when the phone connects? Mine will fold when the car locks but stays folded until I open the door. I thought they would unfold once it connected to the phone

Thanks and thanks for the tip

What does it mean when you’re constantly connected mate? My living room is right next to my garage, so mine will be too.

Alright, I switched my car to black and consulted my friends and family and some other threads here.. And I switched back to white 😭 I’m in love with the idea of black/black in its peak form, but otherwise knowing me I’m going to hate it 95% of the time when the swirls and water spots are in my sight. No change in EDD in this process though.

Reactions: Flatbroke
What does it mean when you’re constantly connected mate? My living room is right next to my garage, so mine will be too.
I never had this issue with my other 2022 M3P. As soon as I was more than ~5 feet or so away, it locked. I’m on an iPhone 13 Pro, in case that helps narrow it down.

For those who have taken delivery - what software version is on your car?

Alright, I switched my car to black and consulted my friends and family and some other threads here.. And I switched back to white 😭 I’m in love with the idea of black/black in its peak form, but otherwise knowing me I’m going to hate it 95% of the time when the swirls and water spots are in my sight. No change in EDD in this process though.
Valid points. It's a hard color to take care of, rather just more maintainence. At its peak though it can be stunning I agree.

What color interior?

Valid points. It's a hard color to take care of, rather just more maintainence. At its peak though it can be stunning I agree.

What color interior?
My wife loves a black car and wanted to do it for the performance…I compromised with the blue as it’s darker. Just didn’t want to deal with another black car as my last two trucks were black and here in the south between the salt brine and pollen it was super hard keeping it up. But man did it look good washed and waxed.

Would have preferred wait for the '22, but needed a replacement car sooner so I took the plunge on a '19:
IMG_3411.JPG

As I said before, as someone who waited over a year and a half for my '18, it's worth the wait if you can, hang in there!

PPF is self healing these days, so if you got it over the painted surfaces - no swirls to worry about and a little less maintenance, too.