Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
giphy.gif

All aboard the 2-week window train!

Between my wife and I, we've owned 7 STIs, so I get it! :)

I've driven a Stinger GT, but actually the trans was the thing I disliked about the car. For something they're labelling as a 'sporty' car, I felt that the transmission was very much tuned for comfort. If I was in sport mode with the Trackhawk (ZF8), it would bash your face into the dashboard if you weren't paying attention while decelerating. haha
Fully agree, mainly going on driving the car in full manual. In almost every mode it tends to keep rpm more in the comfort range. Even when cranked to sport.

Reactions: 3geekfamily
I had it tinted a little less than a year ago. That was on M3P. I was planning on taking this next one to them too since they are just up the road, but now you have me thinking twice lol.
There's another place (I forget the name) that had a lot of pics of Model 3s tinted. They had great reviews too, and I wish I'd gone with them.

Shady only had one Tesla picture - a Model S - but i figured with a slightly lower price and nearly all 5 star reviews they'd be a safe choice. Obviously I was wrong.

Reactions: grr187usmc
at least my date hasnt moved

I ordered mine one day after you and my EDD of 9/4 - 10/9 has been unchanged for over 3 weeks. I'm taking delivery in St Louis which is near the general region as yours. Those Tesla loaded train cars from Fremont likely go to Chicago then break out to SC in the region. Hopefully I'll get mine a few days after you get yours likely in early Sept. That would fit with the 8 week delivery window from OD that most people are averaging on MP3.

That is except for Flatbroke o_O That 8 week window is long gone! If I was living that close to Fremont, I'd be camped out at the factory car exit door saying like a rabid zombie over and over again "Is that mine?"

Reactions: bossra95