Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Arrived at Fremont Factory an hour early. Found the car being detailed. They did a great job inside and out. Did not notice any imperfections at all. Inside was super clean too. Thank you to all that hung out with me waiting for this day. They would not let me inside until I accepted delivery. Also it was missing the 14-50 plug. I put in a claim for that. View attachment 839289View attachment 839290View attachment 839291
OH MAN! Perfect. Congratulations! Finally.

Arrived at Fremont Factory an hour early. Found the car being detailed. They did a great job inside and out. Did not notice any imperfections at all. Inside was super clean too. Thank you to all that hung out with me waiting for this day. They would not let me inside until I accepted delivery. Also it was missing the 14-50 plug. I put in a claim for that. View attachment 839289View attachment 839290View attachment 839291
legendary tale, congrats and ENJOY IT

Congratulations @Flatbroke ! Great to hear about the good quality build and cleanliness. Fremont Fresh! A free 14-50 adapter is the least they can give you. Enjoy the ride!

Those inquiring about the Vin #. My car was built on 8/8. Same day I got bumped to 9/2 DD early AM then got the Vin after 3pm the same day. It had 2 miles on the car when I picked it up. Paperwork says 15. So anyone with a 329 or higher was built this week as well as some 328s
kick ass, my car was born on 8/9!

Thank you. Wasn’t the 14-50 supposed to come with the car ? I ordered in April. They cut off after my order. Idk what the deal is.
I don't think so - my Mobile Connector only came with the 5-15 adapter. I bought a 14-50 adapter from Tesla for $45. If they give it to you - let it ride. You did get a J1772 adapter, too, right? That's separate from the Mobile Connector Kit, but they put it in the same bag in the trunk.

They're still providing a free Mobile Connector Kit after the order cutoff they had in April - but I think that is because they weren't in stock in the Tesla Store. Now that they are catching up, later deliveries may not have them any more.

Reactions: 3geekfamily
I don't think so - my Mobile Connector only came with the 5-15 adapter. I bought a 14-50 adapter from Tesla for $45. If they give it to you - let it ride. You did get a J1772 adapter, too, right? That's separate from the Mobile Connector Kit, but they put it in the same bag in the trunk.

They're still providing a free Mobile Connector Kit after the order cutoff they had in April - but I think that is because they weren't in stock in the Tesla Store. Now that they are catching up, later deliveries may not have them any more.
0726720C-CA62-4901-A382-903CDF5B2D80.png
the part about the 14-50 confused me. I called when I switched to m3p and was told it was supposed to come with it. Maybe the SA didn’t know what they are talking about. I did get the J1772 and cord. And 5-15 I have a nema 6-50 already as I have that outlet

Reactions: julit0
Congratulations! I'm glad you got one with good QC & freshly built! 🎉

Well it's about time. Congrats man!

Reactions: Flatbroke