Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you guys know if EAP summon will bring the car to you in a residential area. For instance the car is down the end of the block. Low traffic area and you are half way down the street. Or does it only work In parking lots? If it works on streets it would be well worth it to me

Well I’m gonna stick it out with you. Keep us updated. I like this group. Where do people transition to in the forum after. I am interested in wheels, carbon fiber dash and door pieces. And dark tint
I know you have only had the ride for a few hours but they say to hang in it's worth the wait. Do you agree? ( I know it's only been 8 weeks for me. I'm just being dramatic lol )

It's all in here somewhere. I like to check the New posts and see what's of recent discussion. Lots of great info and advice. Like getting your Clean Air Vehicle decals and putting them on. Taking things apart to modify them or wire in a radar detector...
Well I’m gonna stick it out with you. Keep us updated. I like this group. Where do people transition to in the forum after. I am interested in wheels,
carbon fiber dash and door pieces.
And dark tint

I was able to pick up mine today. Everything looked great and no off gaps as far as I could tell. Mobile connector was included, but no 14-50 adapter. Don't need that though as I have a wall charger.

PXL_20220810_232620384.jpg
PXL_20220810_202536480.jpg

Arrived at Fremont Factory an hour early. Found the car being detailed. They did a great job inside and out. Did not notice any imperfections at all. Inside was super clean too. Thank you to all that hung out with me waiting for this day. They would not let me inside until I accepted delivery. Also it was missing the 14-50 plug. I put in a claim for that. View attachment 839289View attachment 839290View attachment 839291
Congrats again. Hope it ends up being worth the wait for you. Gotta laugh about the exposed trunk lid. So Tesla.

Arrived at Fremont Factory an hour early. Found the car being detailed. They did a great job inside and out. Did not notice any imperfections at all. Inside was super clean too. Thank you to all that hung out with me waiting for this day. They would not let me inside until I accepted delivery. Also it was missing the 14-50 plug. I put in a claim for that. View attachment 839289View attachment 839290View attachment 839291

The big day has finally arrived! So happy for you. What a journey. One of these days we'll have to meet up and all grab some lunch or something (for those in the very general area). It's still mesmerizing looking at the pics of your car. Wow. You've showed some incredible patience. Enjoy the heck out of your new car and Congrats!

Congrats man! About time. #flatbroke4president

Arrived at Fremont Factory an hour early. Found the car being detailed. They did a great job inside and out. Did not notice any imperfections at all. Inside was super clean too. Thank you to all that hung out with me waiting for this day. They would not let me inside until I accepted delivery. Also it was missing the 14-50 plug. I put in a claim for that.
Now I can peacefully leave this thread.

Got my final update today

Order date 6/22 white on white m3p
Range given originally June through August
First estimate 8/17 - 9/21
2nd estimate 8/9 - 8/23
8/2 I got this EDD update 9/2 - 9/30
8/8 vin assigned delivery 8/21 - 8/25
8/10 text saying my car has left Fremont.
Also scheduled delivery for 8/23 in Chicago!
i ordered 7/4 and had my VIN assigned the day after yours, put my car on the same train please!

Reactions: Flatbroke
Tesla needs someone in Fremont saying whether a car should go or not. And stop putting the onus on someone who has been waiting possibly 12 months to say no to the car.
Hi DNSTommy,

Well said, I couldn't agree with you more. I've come to realize after rejecting 3 Model 3 Performance but seeing some here receive perfect ones that its shear luck that all the stars aligned in Fremont when a Tesla rolls out without issues. They clearly have no final checks in place. I remember posting a link to the Tesla career page here a couple months ago showing their QC position and it only required a HS diploma and paid like $15-17 an hour😳

On another note......everybody SIT DOWN!!, I accepted Model 3 Performance number 4 today
D4D9633F-5C01-4D94-A337-3095C98F5ABD.jpeg
. They replace the carbon rear spoiler in a couple weeks, and I'm inclined to leave the small paint bump alone so it doesn't possibly open up a BIG can of worms....meaning repainting the door.

CONGRATULATIONS brother!! WOW!!!!! FINALLY.

Did they ever tell you what the delay was?