Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: LorentzTorque
so you're saying there's a chance...
Hah, not for people like me and a few others in here who are watching those who ordered after us already taking and scheduling delivery while we don't even have a 2 week window yet.

Although again, a ~2 month delivery these days for a M3P is still wicked fast compared to most other car companies. The Escalade I ordered back in January still hasn't even been accepted by the factory yet and dealer has no clue when it will be. F-150 Lighting, Rivian, and Lucid owners don't even know what year they'll be taking delivery compared to us who in here wondering what week.

Got a text saying the car was just built and left the factory. Kind of worries me a bit, since I absolutely cannot take delivery before September 1st. Hopefully the shipping is very slow. Also no idea where I would be picking it up, but I suppose the agent will let me know at some point.

Reactions: unlock
Got a text saying the car was just built and left the factory. Kind of worries me a bit, since I absolutely cannot take delivery before September 1st. Hopefully the shipping is very slow. Also no idea where I would be picking it up, but I suppose the agent will let me know at some point.
Got the same message today. But I don't mind picking mine up asap haha. Just need to sign my trade in papers. Can't believe m3p will be faster than this monster I am trading in...
PXL_20211014_143012457.jpg