Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of my model 3 performance yesterday. 2 month and a day wait total from order to delivery.

However does everyone’s window sticker just say full self driving by default? I did not order mine with it however it states it on the sticker.
This was my price I definitely did not purchase it but again it’s on the monroney View attachment 844669
Maybe the window sticker is different than the price you paid because the window sticker shows the cost with FSD. Meaning, if you selected FSD, the total you would pay would be $77190.00. If you did not select FSD when you purchased the car—that and the fact that Tesla can add FSD if you paid for it—might be why the window sticker differs from your purchase agreement. Just a guess. It’s definitely worth a call to Tesla, if it will provide you with some peace of mind. 🙂

That was quick: VIN assigned last night (23rd), car arrives here in the Rockies on the 27th, actual delivery scheduled for the 29th. Since this room is for tracking and sharing so that others have an idea of what to expect, my total journey was right down the middle for averages and about as vanilla as it gets, as follows:
  • OD 7/1 (MSM/Black, no FSD but I really don't think adding that matters at all since it's essentially just flipping a 0 to a 1 in the software)
  • 5-week window assigned 7 days after ordering (I completed my open app checklist items immediately after ordering)
  • 4-week window assigned 38 days after ordering
  • 2-week window assigned 49 days after ordering
  • VIN assigned 53 days after ordering
  • Delivery scheduled: 59 days after ordering
Pour one out for the homies on the west coast watching everyone who ordered after them already taking delivery while they can't even get a 2-week window 🫂
Don’t forget us on the east coast that are also waiting with no updates :)

Like in this image. I would say "Full self driving capability"

Doesn’t look like I got it for free lol oh well

C7853A11-B8B8-47B8-84E9-E14E1DC14A35.jpeg

Holy crap!

I ordered on 8/3 and got an EDD of 10/15-11/19. A few minutes ago I got a text assigning a VIN and giving me 8/25-8/29! So I’m scrambling.

VIN is 325XXX. Does that mean anything interesting?

What happens if it has a big problem and I reject it? Do I go to the end of the line or keep my place? I’m assuming someone ordered the same specs as me and refused it for some reason (damage, financing issues, etc). Right?

Panic mode on. :)

Holy crap!

I ordered on 8/3 and got an EDD of 10/15-11/19. A few minutes ago I got a text assigning a VIN and giving me 8/25-8/29! So I’m scrambling.

VIN is 325XXX. Does that mean anything interesting?

What happens if it has a big problem and I reject it? Do I go to the end of the line or keep my place? I’m assuming someone ordered the same specs as me and refused it for some reason (damage, financing issues, etc). Right?

Panic mode on. :)
Check that it doesn't have a bunch of miles and go over the delivery checklists (plenty of them online) and if everything looks good then you're fine. If you want I could even send you my excel checklist if you want; I basically aggregated everyone's list online into one and then added several new items myself.

If the car has low miles and you pass one of the online checklists then you won't have to ever worry about "What did the prior guy see that I missed?"

Reactions: LorentzTorque
That's great to know! From what I've seen the seats hold up pretty well. Any plans to ceramic coat them? I just ordered a kit specifically for p-leather.

Thanks for the breakdown and cheers. I'm approaching my 60 days. Hoping to get some movement tomorrow.
No plans just yet honestly. I am more of a laid back kinda guy when it comes to that stuff. The only real things I have done was a complete set of all weather mats for every compartment and the matte screen protector from Spigen.

Reactions: unlock
Check that it doesn't have a bunch of miles and go over the delivery checklists (plenty of them online) and if everything looks good then you're fine. If you want I could even send you my excel checklist if you want; I basically aggregated everyone's list online into one and then added several new items myself.

If the car has low miles and you pass one of the online checklists then you won't have to ever worry about "What did the prior guy see that I missed?"
The MVPA shows 15 miles, but I’ve heard that may be a placeholder.

I’d love to get your spreadsheet. I was planning to research one but I expected to have a little more time. :) How can I get it?

The MVPA shows 15 miles, but I’ve heard that may be a placeholder.

I’d love to get your spreadsheet. I was planning to research one but I expected to have a little more time. :) How can I get it?
Sure thing fam, here you go: