Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! I'm glad to hear it worked out for you, and that you're enjoying the car! You said you didn't really have to interact with anyone, but did someone at least hand you the card keys? My phone is getting kind of senile, and I'm wondering if I'll need to get a new one to reliably use it as the key. So it would be great to have the card keys right away.

Hopefully this is the case for @Kyzr.
I'm not holding my breath... Hopefully it is true though.

Well… Just got a message today that the vehicle has not yet arrived and my appointment is getting rescheduled from tomorrow, Sep 2, to Wednesday, Sep 7th!! Sigh…
Same here, although me new delivery window in the app is the 1st - 5th. Getting really annoyed by the delays.

0B0803E4-2AC3-452B-ADE5-534581AAD436.jpeg

Reactions: Slushy
Just got my 2 week window!

OD: 7/28
Destination: Chandler AZ

M3P White/White no FSD

Today’s EDD: 8/10-8/24

Awesome. My exact configuration except I’m in DC and I ordered on 08/08.

I’m still sitting at 10/10 - 11/14, but do I still check the app multiple times per day? Absolutely.

Edit: saw your updated dates, still hoping my window moves up some.

Awesome. My exact configuration except I’m in DC and I ordered on 08/08.

I’m still sitting at 10/10 - 11/14, but do I still check the app multiple times per day? Absolutely.

Edit: saw your updated dates, still hoping my window moves up some.
You will get your car between 10/8 and 10/15. Check it once a week. Its not worth the stress. :cool: