Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welp, just entered the first day of my eighth EDD window, and no VIN to show for it. Looks like another EDD push is probably going to be in my future.

I'm getting pretty close to just bagging this whole exercise and buying a new E-class or Taycan. Now 71 days since my OD.
8th! Damn!
Mine has been changing on the 2nd day these last 2 times, but just got a call and text
About trading my car in even though I rejected their offer.
🤷🏻‍♂️

I used to comment in this forum before I switched over to a MYP a few weeks ago. Wanted to share my good news. My car is here! SA called this morning to confirm my delivery appointment For tomorrow morning. For quick reference, the details of my build are as follows: North East Florida;MYP;white/white/tow;F543;OD 8/27;Delivery confirmed for 9/16. I’m assuming I’m part of the big push for the end of the quarter.

Welp, just entered the first day of my eighth EDD window, and no VIN to show for it. Looks like another EDD push is probably going to be in my future.

I'm getting pretty close to just bagging this whole exercise and buying a new E-class or Taycan. Now 71 days since my OD.
I’m also in LA, order date was around yours (7/12), taking delivery tomorrow. I think you’ll get yours before the end of the month as they now seem to be prioritizing CA. Things moved quickly for me this past week.

Update: I reached out to Tesla, and by happenstance they had an in stock new LR that matched my color and interior perfectly (which is very rare). I ended up matching with that car, and will pick it up on Saturday! This means I have one of the shortest waits for an LR out there.
I'm glad to hear you found something you like! Also, if the acceleration of the M3P was a major factor in your original decision, apparently there's an "acceleration boost" package you can purchase that brings the 0-60 time pretty close to that of the performance trim.

Reactions: NOVA-MYP