Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all. Coming to Tesla from a BMW 530e. OD 9/14. MSM/black. Current delivery window is 10/29-12/3. Can't wait!

Model 3.jpg

Welp, just entered the first day of my eighth EDD window, and no VIN to show for it. Looks like another EDD push is probably going to be in my future.

I'm getting pretty close to just bagging this whole exercise and buying a new E-class or Taycan. Now 71 days since my OD.
I understand your frustration. Look at my signature. The car is fun to drive.

Reactions: t-rex266
9/20/22: sept 23-30.
Looks like I’m going on hold. Hopefully this bumps another persons EDD forward!

Geez. Ordered in the beginning of sept and vin received 3 weeks in. Lol

That’s wild! I’m not saying I’m excited for us folks with a white/white config…but…my wife is starting a new job and until we get our Model 3, we’re a one car family 😂 I should’ve ordered much earlier 😂

Reactions: Predation
Ordered white/white back in July. EDD keeps on rolling back, yesterday it changed to October 10 - November 07. Luckily I sold my trade to a 3rd party right away, as it seems like car prices are coming back down...

I called Tesla customer service last week and was told that it might be possible to change my delivery location(I am on a state border) and have that improve my delivery date. Has anyone else heard of or experienced this?

Order date 8/12
MSM/White - Boston

Original EDD: Oct - Nov
Aug 17: updated to Oct 17-Nov21
Sep 15: updated to Oct 11-Nov08
Sep 20: assigned vin EDD Sep20-Sep27

Any thoughts on the vin potentially being a reject? 343xxx
I wouldn't worry too much about the number. Someone could have had issues with financing, it could have been set aside to wait for more parts after the VIN was created, etc. Just do a thorough enough inspection to make sure you're satisfied with it.

Reactions: jsh90
the delivery went pretty smooth and the car is almost flawless. Gaps look good and nothing really to report to Tesla unless things pop up while driving. It did have 30 miles on it but whatever. I’ll take that over problems with the car. Good luck to everyone waiting and you def won’t regret the wait!
Congrats, enjoy the car! I've seen a few MSM/Black M3Ps going to both coasts lately with ODs after mine, so hopefully that means I'll get a VIN any day!

Reactions: bossra95
Wohooo just got my vin. So excited. 363
🥳 Congrats! It's exciting seeing all the VINs coming in toward the end of the quarter!

Something strange is happening with my order page. It's showing a Blue/White M3LR instead of my MSM/Black M3P, and neither the web page nor the app are showing my EDD. Trying not to get my hopes up too much, it could just be a glitch...

Reactions: bossra95
🥳 Congrats! It's exciting seeing all the VINs coming in toward the end of the quarter!

Something strange is happening with my order page. It's showing a Blue/White M3LR instead of my MSM/Black M3P, and neither the web page nor the app are showing my EDD. Trying not to get my hopes up too much, it could just be a glitch...
I think something is going on. It kicked me out of my account on th app and won’t allow me to log in