Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to Reuters, Elon says Reuters is wrong. Now my brain hurts.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Congrats! Any issues that you needed to report back to the service center? I get mine on Tuesday and somewhat nervous.

Yea, a few. But have to deal with it later since service center isn't open on Saturdays.

1. Trunk lid is slightly misalligned
  2. Blemish on the front bumper - almost looks like a paint touch up from the factor (appears to be under clear coat)
  3. Alignment seems to be off. Pulling pretty hard to the right.

Picked up my 2023 today! No issues that I'm aware of. The Raleigh, NC service center let me look it over in and out before accepting. It was a bit rainy/sprinkling today but nothing really stood out to me. Phone key and all features are working as advertised. Came with the matrix headlights and amber rear turn signals. There were a couple spots where the panel gaps could have been better but comparing it side-by-side to my new MDX it was the same story, so not particularly concerned.

Overall it was an easy experience at the service center and they were very fast to get us in and out.

I had a Z06 before this car and the off-the-line acceleration is ridiculous. On paper my Corvette was right about the same 0-60 and 1/4mile but from a stop there's just no comparison to an EV.

Congrats, the weather here tonight has me thinking a bit, I'm still running on summers on my current car ('21 WRX, OEM summer rubber, trading in) and of course the new car comes on summers as well. Might be an interesting trip to pick it up, hadn't really thought of that until today since it was close to 70 two weeks ago up here.

Reactions: dgoodlan
Congrats, the weather here tonight has me thinking a bit, I'm still running on summers on my current car ('21 WRX, OEM summer rubber, trading in) and of course the new car comes on summers as well. Might be an interesting trip to pick it up, hadn't really thought of that until today since it was close to 70 two weeks ago up here.
I had a '20 WRX and I would trust the summer Dunlops 100 times more than the Pirelli's on the M3P. The only thing the Tesla has going for it is the weight on the bottom of the car from the batteries.

Got my text that the car has left Freemont. Tis a shame we can't GPS track it from the App 😄

Based on something else I saw here it takes 12 days from Freemont to Dedham, which is the first day of my delivery window (11/28)

We'll see how the holiday effects that time.

Last edited:
Received an email today from the Iowa Service Team (I'm a resident of NE). Apparently due to Iowa (ugh) local laws, the fact that I purchased through Tesla financing, I have to travel to KC or Minneapolis to pick it up as it's unavailable for closer delivery. I'm 18 minutes from the nearest Iowa Tesla Center...Lol...GD you Iowa. As if you weren't bad enough...