Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm pretty excited for my M3P. I had a reservation before they were released, but the wait was too long and I needed another car first so I dropped off the list. A few years back I was thinking of a M3 again and went for a test drive, but ended up cheating out. Now I jumped on the price cut thinking I will get the $7,500 federal credit.

I've never actually had a chance to drive or ride in a Performance models. The 3 I test drove a few years back was a LRAWD that was surprisingly fast. I think it might have had the acceleration boost but was not sure and neither was the sales person. Anyone know if the models they have for test drive ever had the acceleration boost?

I'm now going through watching a bunch of videos to confirm my decision while I wait. Anyone have any videos they would recommend?
I don't believe a demo would have acceleration boost. A plain long range is faster than you expect. You can hit controls on the screen and one of the bottom sections, I believe "software" which tells you if you have subscriptions such as full self drive, premium connectivity, or acceleration boost.

Reactions: Clover
Ordered a model 3 performance today in Toronto from a list of vehicles in stock. Got a delivery date almost immediately for the 28th of Jan. VIN seems has the "F" so I assume it's coming from freemont has anyone received a model 3 with the 4680 pack or that is only for the Y?