Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a text today that my car is arriving this evening at the Loveland CO Tesla center. Asked about picking it up this afternoon or tomorrow but no go, Saturday is it. Any of my fellow Colorado m3p people get any messages like that?
As a fellow Colorado M3P who is supposed to pick mine up tomorrow, I have not received such a text.

Reactions: valhalla850i
Look what I found:

Thought you might be interested in this CarGurus listing:
2023 Tesla Model 3 Performance AWD - $54,977 (undefined)
Mileage: 1,679
That is only listed for $500 less than what you could get it for new. More than a little optimistic with the asking price there.

OD 1/24
EDD 2/15 - 3/15
Wall and mobile connector arrived a week ago.

Is there any average on order to VIN number of days?
Assuming I would know something next week (VIN or EDD date change) as I get into the EDD dates based on what I have seen from previous posts here.

As a fellow Colorado M3P who is supposed to pick mine up tomorrow, I have not received such a text.
Might be just where I am picking it up. Tomorrow... 11:30AM. Very excited. Had a lot of fun ICE cars, from a 70 Z/28. 70 454 4sp Vette, 3.0 CSL, M3 and an M5... I think I am most excited about this car for some reason. Initially I had a lot of reservations about Tesla, lots of QC issues in the beginning, not thrilled with the styling etc... Now for some reason it all feels and looks right. It's like moving into a new era! Looking forward to tomorrow.

Last edited: