Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wise move, hope you went with white. Been a month for me and still no VIN. But I am seeing those that are going with white ordering and getting a vin issued withing 14-18 days.
Grey. I'm not in a rush but was kind of hoping to actually get something before the end of the month. I assume it will be still eligible for the tax credit, but if it's not and I don't get it by the end of the month I'm switching to Red or Black and possibly waiting for the refresh that's supposedly coming this year.

Grey. I'm not in a rush but was kind of hoping to actually get something before the end of the month. I assume it will be still eligible for the tax credit, but if it's not and I don't get it by the end of the month I'm switching to Red or Black and possibly waiting for the refresh that's supposedly coming this year.
Yeah all M3P will still be able to get the tax credit because the batteries are made in the US. However for the Model 3 SR, I do believe those credits will expire.

For Texas people only. I got my registration done and they only gave me a 1 year sticker and not even March... I got February. New cars are supposed to have 2 year stickers. Anyone else have the same issue? The registration office said the inspection is done by Tesla and they are the ones that put in for the duration
Same here, and I had the same question. Back when the registration and inspection stickers were separate, I think the inspection sticker was for two years, but I'm pretty sure you'd have to get a new registration sticker at the one year mark. So, we'll have to pay the man and get a new registration sticker at the one year mark, but maybe we can do that without having to get the inspection done?? Hell, I don't know.

Sidenote, Texas needs to do the hell away with the front license plate requirement and yearly inspection requirement on newer cars. Getting that inspection done is always a pain in the ass (albeit a small pain). Maybe require inspections on cars over 10 years old only so us 1%'ers can live in peace.

• Funny
Reactions: Irpilot
I got a text yesterday that my pickup is delayed. Whomp whomp.

M3P: White / Black
OD: 2/23
VIN: 3/14
EDD: Feb-Mar
EDD 1: 3/19 - 3/31
EDD 2: 3/28 - 3/31
DD: 3/27
DD2: 3/30
Got a call from Tesla today to pickup. No issues with the car at all regarding paint, gaps or other defects. Hope you boys get yours soon!

Attachments

• CFB5D39B-9B5A-4CC0-BF79-85C9C3E22D6C.jpeg
    CFB5D39B-9B5A-4CC0-BF79-85C9C3E22D6C.jpeg
    851.6 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: excelsior13
Order: M3P, white, black interior
Order date: 3/12/2023
No VIN!!!
EDD: March 2023
EDD2: April 3-May 1

My vin showed up briefly on the app then disappeared I tried contacting Tesla by texting the advisor number back and it’s been 3 days and no response, no one online is able to help and calling them is just a utter waste of time. Honestly why is their customer service absolutely horrendous. If I had known prior I would have thought more about ordering my M3P

Oh wow.. Nice man.. congratulations. I am surprised honestly. I guess it is color !!? Mine is gray with black interior. Did you provide insurance infor long before? Does it make any difference? I kept my insurance activation right on 04/11 when they are saying my car will come. May be this is why?
I provided them with everything as soon as they asked in tesla app. I did have my insurance starting on 4/17 the original date. But changed it when the date got changed. White is definitely mass produced. So it could be the color.

Reactions: hardik0206
M3P MSM/Black Enhanced Autopilot
Tulsa, OK
Pocking up late next week (according to Tesla rep it will arrive early next week).
I'm on Long Island, NY. My Standard RWD Model 3 was rescheduled 3 times because of railroad issues. Now they'll let me know when to reschedule when they're "confident in your vehicles arrival". So unless by some miracle congress extends the tax credit for my trim I'll be losing the $7,500 that I would have gotten if I took possession of my car by today at the latest.

Reactions: hardik0206
I actually picked up on 3/28. I guess it arrived earlier than expected.

I provided them with everything as soon as they asked in tesla app. I did have my insurance starting on 4/17 the original date. But changed it when the date got changed. White is definitely mass produced. So it could be the color.
You may not have insurance id since it was stating late. What did you uploaded?