Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD time frame just updated to May 22 - June 19. That's quite disappointing considering that the same configuration on the site is still showing a May 2023 delivery time frame. Hoping it's in May and not June.
Yeah, I ordered 5/2 and saw the “May 2023” for a while as well. It just flipped to “May 21 - June 18th”

Hoping for May as well, since after June 2nd trade in value and loan terms will have to be updated.

For those that are recent 3P orders, did you struggle with buying now vs waiting for Highland? I’m in that boat…

obviously this is speculation,
Tesla i think seems to have more than the average "first year" model issues. they seem to have to work out lots of bugs, and change/improve lots of parts as their models mature. I am happier that i got my mature, refined M3P, instead of waiting for what i am guessing will be a buggy first hear highland.

obviously this is speculation,
Tesla i think seems to have more than the average "first year" model issues. they seem to have to work out lots of bugs, and change/improve lots of parts as their models mature. I am happier that i got my mature, refined M3P, instead of waiting for what i am guessing will be a buggy first hear highland.
Agree 100%.

The only thing I would have FOMO about is HW4/new 5mp cameras.

Reactions: zimurgy
For those that are recent 3P orders, did you struggle with buying now vs waiting for Highland? I’m in that boat…
Just ordered last night. I gave it a couple minutes of thought... I'm not a fan of 1st editions of cars, plus I heard they're removing the stalks so if anything it made me order sooner. I like the way the wheels on the P look, dont want to gamble with any changes there either.

Also, if the price goes up any more, I'll be out of the "$7500 back" club.

--------------

I'm slow rolling the paperwork only because I want Carvana to finalize the deal on buying my current car (Bye Bye Prius Prime! I sold you for what I paid for you 4yrs ago)

Reactions: zimurgy