Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
summon is dumb and doesn’t work well. I never used it. Navigate on autopilot is also not worth 6k. It just navigates you off an exit but you still have to pay attention, you might as well just be driving yourself. Same goes for lane change.
Appreciate the feedback! Not sure if Tesla will allow me to remove it at this point, but I will ask. I did hear that there was a monthly subscription for this as well.

Model 3 Performance
Blue on Black
South PA
Ordered May 18th
Initial EDD: May 2023
No VIN Assigned

They tried pushing me into a Grey/White sitting on the lot nearby, but I really wanted to blue and they of course don't offer a discount to compromise. What I find odd is that my exact configuration is sitting on a lot in DC, about 90 miles away, but they won't transport it. Telling me thats considered "out of region". What's funny is that if it were in Philly, they claim they would transport it, but thats about 120 miles away. I'll never understand the NEED to sell a car, all while inhibiting to slowing the sale of the car.

Got my vin today!EDD is now May 23-29th 2023. This is black on black m3p ordered on May 11th in SoCal. Almost there!
Car delivered may 23rd. They called me to move it up. There was about 100 brand new M3ps there, so they’re coming.

Attachments

• 62E9291D-60F5-4D23-A307-DFADEBCA5CC3.jpeg
    62E9291D-60F5-4D23-A307-DFADEBCA5CC3.jpeg
    413.8 KB · Views: 128
Model 3 Performance
Blue on Black
South PA
Ordered May 18th
No VIN Assigned

They tried pushing me into a Grey/White sitting on the lot nearby, but I really wanted to blue and they of course don't offer a discount to compromise. What I find odd is that my exact configuration is sitting on a lot in DC, about 90 miles away, but they won't transport it. Telling me thats considered "out of region". What's funny is that if it were in Philly, they claim they would transport it, but thats about 120 miles away. I'll never understand the NEED to sell a car, all while inhibiting to slowing the sale of the car.
Got a delivery date of June 5th. Not too bad

Update: Delivery date scheduled (5/22): 5/27
Update: got a text on 5/24 that the car was “on site” and I could pick it up sooner. Got it the next day! Barely, though: the trade-in group didn’t like the black and white scan of my title but hadn’t bothered to tell me until I texted back to check. The app updated to let me complete delivery just as my appointment started. From there on it was smooth sailing though and I love the car!

Reactions: imartez
Model 3 Performance: Black on Black w/ Enhanced Auto Pilot
Ordered: 5/2
Updated EDD (5/14): May 22 - June 19
VIN: 5/21
Delivery Date (5/27): 6/6

I originally ordered blue, but then saw it in person and switched to black. Luckily, it did not affect the timing.
Would’ve been my first option if I wasn’t on my second Tesla. If another M3P comes in my future, I will definitely go back to black interior but white seats

Reactions: imartez