Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have it in much higher resolution (taken using my iPhone 7). Seems like a bad idea to go posting such things and eating up bandwidth. What would you like to extract from it that you can't from all the other high res pictures posted by Electrek and such?
bad idea? never.
Really, I'm interested in the contents of the passenger window. Basically, I want to be able to guess what's under the cover, if different from the RCs.

Silver Model 3 - nice acceleration:
Instagram post by Charles H May • May 28, 2017 at 1:36pm UTC

Red and White Model 3 RCs spotted (labeled #55 and #61) - photos courtesy of Steve Wang on Tesla Model 3 FB group

dEliiUc.jpg

xwEvb86.jpg

ri5SFMm.jpg

54XBS8y.jpg

izKDKMZ.jpg

5C4gCkM.jpg

ROWwBEy.jpg
The red one appears to be a little more advanced in that it does not have the round radar type dots on the rear bumper that the white one does.

• Informative
Reactions: melindav
No. 67 Model 3 Interior photo courtesy of Thomas Preisler Tesla Model 3 FB group • r/teslamotors

Full album:
Tesla Model 3 Alpha Interior

30t7ti0pwb0z.jpg

All those opened windows (surely not a fault of not working AC ;) ), cars left charging, etc. and at last a decent shot of interior...
HUD confirmed ;)

clF5R4m.jpg

fhTmpVK.jpg

IRyqLku.jpg

7ETlz7D.jpg

TR8IzcH.jpg

ZbMPLct.jpg

FRej5NL.jpg
With a set of photos such as this.....There isn't going to have to be a reveal 3. I suppose this is a release candidate.

Did the RC of the model S end up being the actual production Model S?

The ONLY think I'm hating about these RC's are the seams. They are horrific. I know I've said it before, but they are just horrible.

Last edited: