Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
L9Dreyu.png

What are those white spots on the hood? Bird poo?

Its just reflecting the LED lights above it.
Model X and S supercharging.jpg

Well here are pics of #SN7 just posted. Here seats are in normal positions.

Edit, fixed links:
5y5q9bv-jpg.236557

xu11ixo-jpg.236558

bbwooar-jpg.236559

jxrlddc-jpg.236560

Does VIN's number 00007 (there certainly was different coloured RC #007) means the 316 (Elon's?) and 318 may be still only RCs?

EDIT#2 More pics to the collection
The other is #26
Fresh Model 3 Interior and Exterior Images. VIN #7 and #26 • r/teslamotors
Model 3 Images
7S4yzcu.jpg

XsncKnK.jpg

Ru8DvU9.jpg

u9BRKLW.jpg

wZsVdiV.jpg

oDXGbyu.jpg

Last edited:
I read a review from the reveal night that this guy who was 6'2" had ample legroom in the backseat. Something isn't making sense.

During the reveal, the Tesla drivers were keeping their seats forward to make more space in the back. That is why there are a couple of photos of tall guys driving who have their knees looking like they are almost hitting the center console.

tesla-model3-11.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: ikjadoon
our 3 will have 1-2 car seats installed at all times, so folding the rear seats forward won't be an option. really looking forward to seeing how deep the trunk ends up being... hopefully the rwd frunk is decently sized as well.
I'm sure the frunk will be the same regardless for ease of manufacture. It's the way the S went with the refresh.

Reactions: BluestarE3
Was thinking the same thing.

Also was thinking those rims were butt ugly, but now I can see liking them if I went with White... they are unique enough to be distinctive and a conversation piece by themselves.
Hate to admit it, but kind of feeling the same way. Think they look best with the white or silver paint colors. Too much dark otherwise on the darker paint colors.

Some closeups from It's not a hubcap
3v6Pp2v.jpg

lmMFVUh.jpg

CnIjQV6.jpg

FVvmUMo.jpg

svkrNot.jpg

Discussion: It's not a hubcap • r/teslamotors

No battery sticker on this RC(?)
It's supposed to be somewhere behind the passenger side front wheel right? Jammed my phone in there but couldn't see anything..

90% sure there was nothing there on this RC. I tried to look through the wheel though.

Last edited: