Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought it would be worth setting this up as the other threads are understandably swamped with model Y orders.

Be interested to know how many we have here waiting on the RWD model 3? (My details in signature)

Anyone got lucky enough (or know of anyone) to receive a VIN recently for RWD?
Excellent work! Thank you for doing this @partywme! All the MY lot receiving their VINs and delivery dates were beginning to cheese me off tbh! To the point where I was going to stop tuning in … now I have somewhere more pleasant to loiter whilst I await good news about an impending delivery myself 😀

Reactions: partywme
Nice thread, I too have ordered the poverty spec with poverty white :) I should have ordered earlier, was not able to decide on this while was waiting for the Cupra Born.

My date changed from "Late June" to "Early Nov" few days ago, while in shock, I had to call my current lease company to extend my contract for another 6 months, otherwise it would be a perfect fit, damn!

Good to see a few other fellow M3 RWD’ers in here 😄

Looks as if we will be waiting a few more months…

Tbh I think September wouldn’t be a bad month to get our cars. Means the new plate which helps with future re sale value.

Has anyone started buying any car accessories? Anything anyone recommends?

I assumed a may delivery was on (didn’t realise how unreliable the EDD’s are) so ended up purchasing the Tesla gen 3 EV charger and installed back in April. 😩

Had a helpful update from Octopus today advising that August was now likely for my RWD. Interesting that they said their "bulk" order of RWD was placed with Tesla on 21/10/21, and none have been fulfilled in the recent shipment. Their vins from tesla this week have all been for Model Y or Model 3 performance/long range. Looks like no RWD were put on the boat this time unfortunately. We will continue to read these forums and wait! 😩

Had a helpful update from Octopus today advising that August was now likely for my RWD. Interesting that they said their "bulk" order of RWD was placed with Tesla on 21/10/21, and none have been fulfilled in the recent shipment. Their vins from tesla this week have all been for Model Y or Model 3 performance/long range. Looks like no RWD were put on the boat this time unfortunately. We will continue to read these forums and wait! 😩
Seems to consistently be the message… which is rather unlike Tesla customer service 😅

Hopefully everyone can enjoy the last few months of owning an ICE car before making the switch

Good to see a few other fellow M3 RWD’ers in here 😄

Looks as if we will be waiting a few more months…

Tbh I think September wouldn’t be a bad month to get our cars. Means the new plate which helps with future re sale value.

Has anyone started buying any car accessories? Anything anyone recommends?

I assumed a may delivery was on (didn’t realise how unreliable the EDD’s are) so ended up purchasing the Tesla gen 3 EV charger and installed back in April. 😩
I went for the myenergi zappi option in April also 🤣, awaiting Tesla Powerwall (similar tale there) … to work off an oversized solar installation on the roof, really I just need the car! 🤣