Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is an interesting one, how the considering you nearly ordered a whole month later than me. It is good to see some august EDD’s for the RWD tho, at least they are expecting to produce and deliver the RWD in Q3. Suppose it gives us Q4 EDD’s a slight glimmer of hope that we may be brought forward
I dunno, personally I'm not getting any hopes up until I get a VIN, my EDD sat at 19-30th June for ages.

Reactions: Millenium101
They must be prioritising cash orders too then, I ordered over a month before you and my EDD goes into 2023
Interesting, mine is a cash order, Feb 7th order, basic spec, delivery Sept 25 to Nov 9, not disagreeing with you but I wonder why they would do that? Me and the Mrs considering adding the EAP but not sure it is worth it for us … might be nice to have though and will add something to resale value I suppose 🤔, just to bring the delivery date forward. I checked yesterday what deliveries were like on other makes, not seriously considering switching to a non-Tesla … and other manufacturers are clearly similarly placed. There is no getting away from the fact that Teslas, the basic RWD in particular, offer optimal bang for the buck.

My order:
M3 RWD white black aeros
Ordered 31st January
Original EDD May 2022
Current EDD 26th Sept - 10th November

I've similarly looked at other EVs and all appear to have issues with their wait times. I was tempted with a BMW I4 but by the time you've added all the extras you'd expect on a premium car you're looking well over 60-65k

Last edited:
Reactions: LoneRanger
Interesting, mine is a cash order, Feb 7th order, basic spec, delivery Sept 25 to Nov 9, not disagreeing with you but I wonder why they would do that? Me and the Mrs considering adding the EAP but not sure it is worth it for us … might be nice to have though and will add something to resale value I suppose 🤔, just to bring the delivery date forward. I checked yesterday what deliveries were like on other makes, not seriously considering switching to a non-Tesla … and other manufacturers are clearly similarly placed. There is no getting away from the fact that Teslas, the basic RWD in particular, offer optimal bang for the buck.
Interesting. I ordered exactly same spec as you, and on exactly the same date. My EDD is Sept 26 to Nov 10, and as I’m going the PCP route I guess they must be prioritising cash orders - by all of one day lol! 😂

• Funny
1654694910116.png

My Octopus EV tracker has been updated today. In fact, I sent them an e-mail this morning asking wether the previous 30th of June date was accurate and less than an hour later it is now 30th of September.
At least this way I will benefit from all the free upgrades on new Model 3s

Similar EDD to you a day difference