Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Try watching this without smiling …

Watched it last night, looked a lot of fun! I took my old Corsa VXR out there back in 2014, amazing place and would highly recommend to anyone that's a car enthusiast! 😁

FB_IMG_1658483173544.jpg

Blue/black/aeros ordered 27/01 via Tesla.. current EDD saying November to December (previously May, then June, then August...). Still hoping to wake up to a text from Tesla suggesting it's coming in the next boat...
Exactly the same as me … every morning I check on here to see if similarly placed buyers have received surprise VINs late at night or early morning, then check the Tesla app to double check with an unrelenting hope that maybe, just maybe, my EDD has been brought forward. It‘s always the same though … my EDD is in permanent stasis. Is there anything more disheartening I wonder than an EDD being knocked back another three months 🤣

It was 21/01/22. I put the order in with Leaseco early December 21 but the order was put it on 21/01/22 by the leaseco.
This is beyond strange. My colleagues have ordered on or around the same date and have already received the cars in Q1. Occasionally I get the urge to kick someone in the nuts with all the force that god can give me.

Mine is also allowing me to make a payment now too, must be a bug when you reapply for the loan or something. Still showing Nov-Dec EDD.

Anyone else had any news over the weekend?
My account is like that too, maybe they think people will pay thinking they'll get the car sooner. But in reality we won't and it just looks like they've got more money on the books 😂

No vin and no edd changes for me

Reactions: Millenium101