Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes very good comment. Find someone with EDD in their signature that matches your spec and has an earlier order date and you can track it that way, until @Ashdeman gets a VIN there’s no point me fretting.

I am halfway through burying my 45 meter garage cable, and now taking a break to scythe the flower meadow. It all passes the time. Admittedly I am in the fortunate position that my current car lease will auto extend to fill the gap till the Tesla arrives. I feel the pain of those having to manage their car change with uncertain dates.
Well done you and I bet you saved yourself thousands doing the ground work yourself and its much better laying cable in trenches than having that thick armoured cable nailed to your house walls. I did the same and added trunking under the garden were I wanted future circuits to go so when the charger installers came out they had all the cables in place and was a quick connection for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Astrape
No change in my EDD and no VIN matched. Been AWOL for a few days, stopping at a lovely cottage in the lakes, literally in the middle of nowhere with no signal!
No change in mine either. I dont anticipate were going to see any changes until October onwards....hopefully we get our deliveries start/mid November. I've toyed with choosing a different car but I keep coming back to the Tesla...(or the Audi Etron GT but the Mrs has already told me no to that😂).
I'm now on octopus go too so at least when the car does come I'll be ready to charge it up overnight for a cheap few quid 👍

No change in mine either. I dont anticipate were going to see any changes until October onwards....hopefully we get our deliveries start/mid November. I've toyed with choosing a different car but I keep coming back to the Tesla...(or the Audi Etron GT but the Mrs has already told me no to that😂).
I'm now on octopus go too so at least when the car does come I'll be ready to charge it up overnight for a cheap few quid 👍
I wonder what the earliest arrival of a Tesla-laden ship to the UK in any quarter has been? I hope we do get our cars early to mid-November, but would this be unprecedented?

A strong indicator of a Q4 delivery will be an EDD mid-November delivery window then, rather than one that is nearer to the end of December even if the latter is a narrow window, e.g. the last week of December. I won’t be falling for that one again 🤣

Not sure why they give EDD's for the 1st month of the quarter or even upto the 2nd week of the second month of the quarter
If at this point in Tesla’s whacky races delivery schedule you have a delivery date that spills into the next quarter maybe that means in reality you’re on the reserve list and should not get your hopes up too much. Conversely no spill over means you‘re a hot favourite for a delivery! Yep, wishful thinking on my part!

Reactions: dajw2793 and M3UK