Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Steer Wheel

Do you like the M3 steer wheel

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Dislike

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At the first aesthetic I was not sure about much like most people was the nose of the car. As I've seen more pictures and become okay with the car. The 2nd feature that I'll need to get use to is the steering well. It just looks a little weird, or is it just me? I haven't seen any articles that share my opinion.
steering-wheel-tesla-model-3_grande.jpeg

Even at the reveal I was pretty neutral on the interior. As soon as I saw it, it was clear to me that this was a placeholder for the final interior. Many people seemed to be up in arms about the car not being 100% perfected already. I guess a career in software development sets expectations correctly for alpha and beta products.

Reactions: SpiceWare
At the first aesthetic I was not sure about much like most people was the nose of the car. As I've seen more pictures and become okay with the car. The 2nd feature that I'll need to get use to is the steering well. It just looks a little weird, or is it just me? I haven't seen any articles that share my opinion.View attachment 173349
If you are referring to the semi-round wheel, I myself don't think it looks weird. Apparently it is only a place holder, but I like the fatness of the grip.

That wheel rim is hefty- probably double the thickness of my Acura steering wheel. It kind of reminds me of a 16" bicycle intertube that's partially inflated. The photo is too dark to see the bottom details of the central region. It reminds me of the old 911 steering wheels a little. It is definitely a prototype- no electronic buttons anywhere that I can see.