Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 tire rotation quote: $127

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do they rotate just front? I just got the “safe jack” which lets you lift the car safely. I just got one because I’ll lift it enough to allow the car to go on the side then use a Jack with a special puck to hold the other part. The safe jack will do most of the work. If I have to rotate side to side then I’m screwed lol

Do they rotate just front? I just got the “safe jack” which lets you lift the car safely. I just got one because I’ll lift it enough to allow the car to go on the side then use a Jack with a special puck to hold the other part. The safe jack will do most of the work. If I have to rotate side to side then I’m screwed lol
AWD? lift the front of the car and swap both wheels (no need to fully tighten to spec).
Lower the car, then jack up each side rotate back to front.

This will give you a rearwheel cross rotation (I know it sounds strange since you started with crossing the fronts :p but that's what you would end up with).

Just called my local service center for a tire rotation quote. Can we all agree that is a completely absurd price?

Guess I won’t be taking it in to Tesla. Jiffy Lube refuses to work on it because it’s a Tesla so I have to find an independent shop.

I was in a couple weeks ago for glass replacement and asked about tire rotation. Was told the $100-something price was the old price and the system hadn't been updated, SA did some typing on the keyboard, and it came to $50.70 total.

Should note that when I went back to pick up my car, the invoice was reverted back to $100-something, but he then had to change it again back to $50.70.