Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - UAE Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well yours might be on porgy? Or unlikely maybe there is a scheduled 2nd shipment planned? Other than porgy. Mine? I dont know from which port they are departing. Im blind to Giga berlin shipments if you have any info on suspected ships let me know and il share the same to you

Well yours might be on porgy? Or unlikely maybe there is a scheduled 2nd shipment planned? Other than porgy. Mine? I dont know from which port they are departing. Im blind to Giga berlin shipments if you have any info on suspected ships let me know and il share the same to you
For mine, absolutely Porgy is a good candidate. Also thinking if it was Monoceros Leader which came today. Quick check at the port will confirm this 😉 Other options are Liberty Ace, Taurus Leader, and couple of the Highways and Lake Como. Too much of ship watching from March and I have gone ahead and unsubscribed to the paid ones now.. whew*

Also to add in Q1, there were 3 shipments. With pending orders and increased capacity, this is likely to go up this quarter.

For you, have a look at Phoenix Leader. It is off anchor to Bremerhaven which is not usually a Tesla port but, never know. She has been stuck there for the last 2-3 days looking like it is waiting for something, hopefully Tesla's and not crew. Have you got any date yet?

Not yet, still TBD and tesla advisor said 2 to 3 weeks but if thats the case i think the ship is enroute if its “really” 2-3 weeks away”
Oops, I also received an SMS on Monday. Guess, this is like a 2 week intimation. I am still rooting for your car to be on Phoenix Leader.

For me now, every message from Tesla and the TA's is to make sure the bank loans are approved and arrange the insurance quotes. Despite them taking over 6 months, we need to run around and get loan approval "within 7 days" and once they give the VCC (which they have no idea when), have to get the money from bank in 3 days.They unapologetically put pressure on you.

Guess, this is a sign that the car is getting closer as it has not arrived according to the TA. From Shanghai, Taurus Leader seems to be carrying Tesla's and should be here around Aug 4-5.

Phoenix is heading to Southampton for the time being, according to SA VCC should be visible by first 4 days in august so this is weird.
Same message I have got from my TA. TA's are clueless, I guess or both ships are coming at the same time. Maybe, they are confused between the Shanghai or Berlin ones. Mine syncs with this post perfectly 2022 Shipping Movements where they have seen pictures of Tesla's alongside Taurus Leader
I also received the text yesturday so i think it was just a mass sms which isnt related to the 2 weeks period. i hope its sooner
Understood. And, hope you get yours sooner :)

I had booked my MYLR in May with expected delivery in OCT and then they changed it to Nov22-Jan23. Last week EDD was updated as 30Aug - 28Sep and now it’s changed to 20Nov- 30Dec.
Any idea why EDD keeps on changing and should I be hopeful to get it much earlier than Last EDD

Same message I have got from my TA. TA's are clueless, I guess or both ships are coming at the same time. Maybe, they are confused between the Shanghai or Berlin ones. Mine syncs with this post perfectly 2022 Shipping Movements where they have seen pictures of Tesla's alongside Taurus Leader

Understood. And, hope you get yours sooner :)
Got the schedule for Phoenix Leader and looks like she is headed to South America. Guess, another ship is probation the way to Jebel Ali and the TA's could be correct for a change.

Attachments

• USWCFE (5).pdf
    51.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I had booked my MYLR in May with expected delivery in OCT and then they changed it to Nov22-Jan23. Last week EDD was updated as 30Aug - 28Sep and now it’s changed to 20Nov- 30Dec.
Any idea why EDD keeps on changing and should I be hopeful to get it much earlier than Last EDD
Welcome to the Tesla EDD blackhole which no one has been able to figure out yet. Since placing my order in Jan for a M3-LR, I have had constant drama where it changed about 6-7 times before being assigned a car last week expected in 2 weeks.

Wait for the EDD to narrow down to a 2 week schedule and then check for the hidden VIN to confirm the allocation. You will find the link for this at TeslaUpdate | Linktree

With the current backlogs, it is highly unlikely to get your car before October, the original EDD. Usually ships carrying Tesla's to UAE comes around the last week of the first month of the quarter to the second month, so the realistic timeline would be Nov to get your car.

However, with the increased capacity and changes this quarter, it may vary a bit. Also, cancellations can bring you up as well.

Last edited:
Got the schedule for Phoenix Leader and looks like she is headed to South America. Guess, another ship is probation the way to Jebel Ali and the TA's could be correct for a change.
Well it is definitely weird they asked me to get the banks final approval to issue the LPO by tomorrow, i think they are pushing us to complete the payment for the time being. So the big question is… where the heck is berlin shipment its totally dark lmao. Lets see.

Well it is definitely weird they asked me to get the banks final approval to issue the LPO by tomorrow, i think they are pushing us to complete the payment for the time being. So the big question is… where the heck is berlin shipment its totally dark lmao. Lets see.
LPO or pre-approval? They pushed me for the pre-approval (within 7 days) and gave it to them. This followed with a message to now wait for their message once the car has reached Dubai and VCC is ready. LPO for me is only after receiving the VCC which is after the car arrives.Very inconsistent.

Screenshot_2022-07-28-08-05-36-04_224e10b2383342324755beadea34ef56.jpg