Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you have any more pictures with the PF01's? side profile?
Yes here they are:
IMG_20180830_194530.jpg
IMG_20180830_194539.jpg
IMG_20180830_194548.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: MagnusMako
Thanks for all this info guys! My M3P is due in a few weeks with the stock 18" Aeros which I will sell on eBay. I'm looking to buy 4 take-offs the Tesla OEM Sport 19"x8.5" wheels but am hoping to put a 245-45-19 for more sidewall comfort as I drive for hours at work. Do you think this size will fit and look ok? I'd like more sidewall to fill the wheel opening also but don't want it to look lame.

My other car has BFG G-Force Comp TA which are somewhat loud but sporty, comfortable and cheap. Thinking the BFG's might be good.

Thanks for all this info guys! My M3P is due in a few weeks with the stock 18" Aeros which I will sell on eBay. I'm looking to buy 4 take-offs the Tesla OEM Sport 19"x8.5" wheels but am hoping to put a 245-45-19 for more sidewall comfort as I drive for hours at work. Do you think this size will fit and look ok? I'd like more sidewall to fill the wheel opening also but don't want it to look lame.

My other car has BFG G-Force Comp TA which are somewhat loud but sporty, comfortable and cheap. Thinking the BFG's might be good.

245/45/19 is way too oversized. That's almost 5% larger. 245/40/19 still gives enough sidewall for a good amount of comfort.

245/45/19 is way too oversized. That's almost 5% larger. 245/40/19 still gives enough sidewall for a good amount of comfort.
I know this is pushing it, why do I always push. The sidewall is .6" or about 5/8" taller and I was thinking this might work as there is so much space between the tire and fender-well? I don't want to lower the car. Even if it fit it might look weird?

I know this is pushing it, why do I always push. The sidewall is .6" or about 5/8" taller and I was thinking this might work as there is so much space between the tire and fender-well? I don't want to lower the car. Even if it fit it might look weird?

I haven't tried it but you also have to remember that when you turn, the corners of the tires will ultimately come further out and potentially contact the inner fender liner.

44778931054_66e07e510e_c.jpg

Also there might not be enough clearance to the knuckle above the tires. I'm not sure how much the diameter of the tire changes at speed.

Josh, do the performance model 3 with the performance package ( big brakes) clear a 19" wheel? I am kinda digging the Vertini 1.1 in 19".
Also do you have the weights for 19x8.5 for these wheels ( I am sorry if it was listed somewhere on the tread and I missed it)