Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 70 to 75 upgrade just at $750!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yahoo! I'm so happy I decided not to upgrade to 75kwh last year! It is now only $750 (AUD) to upgrade! I decided I wanted to keep that buffer of 5kwh of unusable capacity to keep the battery healthy. But now I've changed my mind. :)

I wonder if I can get a 75D decal to replace the 70D?

At that price, who wouldn't. I doubt there will be any software locked 70 or 60 S or X left soon.

Yahoo! I'm so happy I decided not to upgrade to 75kwh last year! It is now only $750 (AUD) to upgrade! I decided I wanted to keep that buffer of 5kwh of unusable capacity to keep the battery healthy. But now I've changed my mind. :)

I wonder if I can get a 75D decal to replace the 70D?

I wonder if I can get a 75D decal to replace the 70D? Yes, but it will cost you $9250.

The upgrade actually makes your car a 75D, and that includes free re-badging at the service centre.

I've already had mine done, and both the My Tesla page and the Tesla iPhone app list my car as a 75D.
IMG_0597.PNG
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0944.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoltrix77
The upgrade actually makes your car a 75D, and that includes free re-badging at the service centre.

I've already had mine done, and both the My Tesla page and the Tesla iPhone app list my car as a 75D.
View attachment 223801
View attachment 223802
View attachment 223803

How many extra kms did you find you had after the update? I'm still on the fence even with the price drop. Currently have a 70 and figure the extra 5 is useful as buffer for battery health.