TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model S 85kw battery

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by ce2078, Aug 5, 2016.

1. ce2078

ce2078 Member

I have decided to sell my spare 85kw “E” battery with ~32k miles from a late 2014 build. Asking $17k complete or $1200 per module. Plus shipping. Located near Phoenix AZ. I must have interest in several modules before I will disassemble it.

Installed this pack into my MS in May and drove ~800 miles. Range charged one time to 269 miles. Charged to 90% prior to removal.

For those who might remember I originally planned to keep this battery and sell or swap my “B” pack. While I successfully installed this pack in my MS, turns out an issue of newer vs older style onboard chargers prevented me from supercharging, thus I swapped back to my “B” pack. Still willing to offer a swap if anyone is interested. Your car must be a 60 or 70 with the newer style onboard chargers to be able to supercharge with this pack. If supercharging is not required I can install this in any MS (40/60/70). Swap will most likely void your warranty and requires taking part of the dash apart to allow firmware redeploy.

38315535_04X.JPG

content___media_external_images_media_2383.jpg

content___media_external_images_media_2393.jpg

Attached Files:

2. ce2078

ce2078 Member

Sold! Swapped out for a 70kw battery. Will be parting out 70 battery, has 1100 miles on it. Asking $1299 per 24v module, plus shipping.