Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
.../ If the Kardashians start driving Model Ss I'm going to have do de-badge mine. :frown:
Why?

I've never watched the reality show. And I never will.

The one thing that strikes me as by far the most 'problematic' aspect of the lifestyle of all (?) of the members of the Kardashian family, is the environmental impact resulting from their material consumption[SUP]1[/SUP].

One part of that consumption is the cars they use for transportation. As I understand it, they currently mostly use Gas Guzzlers like Range Rovers, Escalades and Bentleys. If they instead started using the Model S or the Roadster, then I can only see that as a positive[SUP]2[/SUP].

And even though her last name is Jenner, the Kardashians arguably also include this young woman – Kendall.

Other than her material consumption, is there anything else one could animadvert upon?

kendall.jpg

[SUP]2[/SUP]The X would also be better than what they are using now, but less efficient than the S. Unless they need seating for seven of course...
[SUP]1[/SUP]What Kylie Jenner completely unnecessarily is doing to her lips is however a close second…

I invited Richard Dawkins to TMC. Later I saw that he is already a member..

Anyway, he replied this morning

@RichardDawkins: Thanks. Tesla Model S is a dream car. Following Elon's appeal I know <...> has sold at least 1 car so far!

@RichardDawkins: .@drg1985
Yes. It drives even better than it looks. Never thought I'd end up a car salesman but it really is SO good

Richard has more than 1.2 million followers, so all of them got the message!

He also replied to me privately asking about the $1000 which turns out to be for him GBP 1000. I explained how it turned out.

Kind of cool to have a private correspondence with him.