Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
US Open 2013 Novak Djokovic
NW-DrivingDjokovic1.jpg

George R.R. Martin, author of the "Game of Thrones" books, presenting his custom painted Model S at the Santa Fe Concorso, the biggest autoshow in the southwest.
(Pic is not mine btw, it's from his own blog. Or rather: not a blog)

It seems to have been a big hit - in his own words:
Not A Blog - Wheels

I am pleased to say that my Tesla was the hit of the electric car division (not that the Volt and the Leaf that flanked me provided much competition), and always seemed to have a curious crowd around it.

216715_original.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Stevie Wonder Sat night in Atlanta. One of the best concerts I ever attended. To top it off he introduced one of the backing singers who turned out to be his daughter and the subject of the song "Isn't She Lovely". He told the audience that if they are checking her out they better have cash because she wants a Tesla for Christmas to match his. Stevie went on to say that nobody but him drives his Tesla :).

Hey, looks like Han Solo .... errrm, Harrison Ford is fan of the Model S, too!

Shoulda waited for the P85D Han, I bet you could have done the Kessel run in under ten parsecs.

R5lXbiv.jpg

(Poor guy snapped his leg during filming the next Star Wars prequel or sequel or whatever)

I was catching up on some old The Colbert Report episodes last night and watched the episode from October 29th, 2014, where he was making jokes about computer games.

In one of the shots, he is photoshopped inside a grey Tesla Roadster (no comment was made about Tesla or the Roadster though). Now I remember he has mentioned that he is a Model S owner, but he surely shows some love for the Roadster too.

On a side note, I am sad that the show will end in two weeks, it's my favorite show. :(

Pic:

tcr-tsla.png