Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Delivery Dates and Sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I just checked my Tesla app before going to bed and I FINALLY have a VIN! P85 (pearl white, black interior, tech/air susp) P7304, VIN3158. Now I'll have to wait until tomorrow to contact my PS to get the full info. Of course I'm out of town at the moment....never fails.

Hmmm, they must be getting closer for mine. SolarCity just called to schedule a time to prep for the HPWC. SolarCity previously told me that they coordinate with Tesla to do the electrical work just before the car is ready. Exciting. Guess I should complete the rest of my financing stuff to have it ready beforehand.

I was at the Tampa store two days ago. They are full of cars there with some going to Georgia. Soo all of you waiting in Georgia, you should be happy soon :)

Some cars there had the paint armor and after seeing it I highly advice AGAINST the standard paint armor. It only covers about 1/3 of the hood and there is an ugly visible line where it ends, especially when the car is dirty. For the white ones, the dirt just sticks exactly where the armor ends levaing a gray dirt line in the middle of the hood !

I am glad I did not order the armor, but are thinking on getting it locally installed for the WHOLE front.