Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Delivery Dates and Sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I dont remember what my reservation number exactly was but when I reserved the car on 12/25/2012, my reservation was #16741 or so.. Invitation to configure on 1/24/13.. Configured on 2/3/13 and sent in paperwork within 2 weeks..
Model S : P85 Flat White Black Interior/ Piano Black trim/ Tech/ Sound/ Air susp/ Rear facing seats/ Single Charger/ regular roof/ VIN # 7044 (Delivery date between March 15-31 to Dallas Service Center)

Similarly, my brother in law reserved on same day and had reservation # that was one after mine.. he configured his about a week earlier and has same delivery period in Dallas
His model S: P85 Gray with gray int./obeche gloss/tech/air susp/rear facing seats/single charger/regular roof (delivery between 3/15 - march 31) - dont know what his vin is unfortunately

- - - Updated - - -

Actually correction* my reservation # was 16740 and delivery date range is from 3/18- 4/1

Incidentally, my brother in law's reservation # is 16741 and delivery range is the same from 3/18 - 4/1

Both Model S details listed above are correct

Just got notice that my car is in Rockville and ready to be scheduled to be delivered. Unfortunately it will be delivered by a semi with multiple Tesla's, not flatbedded directly to me as I was told by my IDS. Should know an exact date soon (between Mar 7-14).

Congrats! Hope you get a Mar 7 or 8 delivery so you have the weekend to play with it, assuming the weather holds up in your neck of the woods.

Hey Scott,

Glad the truck beat the snowstorm! I think mine should be in Rockville as well since I was told to expect a mid-week arrival. Got my final MVPA to sign last night. I'm still debating on whether to make the trek up to Rockville. Man, it's like Christmas around here!

VIN 5990 btw

If it was yesterday I'd probably go up and get it, but I'm not going to fight the traffic of the panicing masses. Will just have to wait!

Got my DS in Rockville to snap a few pics of my car patiently awaiting the delivery truck (not yet detailed either...).
IMG_2737.JPG
IMG_2739.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2737.JPG
    IMG_2737.JPG
    892.1 KB · Views: 497
My dad's grey/black 85kwh Model S is being picked-up at the factory this Sunday (10-Mar). He could've picked it up as early as tomorrow, but that didn't fit in his schedule. For reference, his VIN (P0645x) showed up in the app on Friday morning (01-Mar). Unfortunately, I won't be able to join in on the factory tour as I'm out of the country right now. Anyone want an adopted son for their future factory tour?

repost from TMforum

Update, my DS called this morning and I can get my car this weekend VIN6533 - scheduled for pick up at the factory on March 10th!!
Scrambling to get penfed to cut a check and then overnight it to me. very nervous this will get messed up.
11/24/12 Reservation
1/28/13 Config and paperwork complete
2/11/13 Delivery Button
2/12/13 Delivery window (LA area) 3/8 - 3/22
2/21/13 Changed to factory pick up (no official change in delivery window)
2/26/13 Called to get vin - 6533
2/27/13 Called to request MPVA, they requested DL ans INS
2/28/13 VIN showed up in App
3/5/13 Paperwork showed up/Pay now button
3/5/13 DS called and scheduled pick up for 10th
P85 Black on Black.

My dad's grey/black 85kwh Model S is being picked-up at the factory this Sunday (10-Mar). He could've picked it up as early as tomorrow, but that didn't fit in his schedule. For reference, his VIN (P0645x) showed up in the app on Friday morning (01-Mar). Unfortunately, I won't be able to join in on the factory tour as I'm out of the country right now. Anyone want an adopted son for their future factory tour?

I've got another tech savvy adoption coming along with me. Amazing how, when I talk about the factory tour, you can pick out the EV geeks in the room. :smile: My car will probably be ready end of March early April. If you are back in the country by then and want to come along, you are welcome to. Just PM me.

I completed my configuration on 2/20 and signed the paperwork on 2/22, but have not received my delivery window yet. I know I'm being impatient, but was wondering whether anyone else who completed the paperwork around this time has received their delivery window yet.