Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Interior?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking to purchase a 2014/15 Model S soon and am in a big debate about the interior...I have the exterior nailed down to these choices:

Grey Metallic Paint
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
Obsidian Black Metallic Paint
Solid Black Paint
Titanium Metallic Paint
Brown Metallic Paint

But I am struggling between the interior options. I like the Obeche and maybe the Lacewood, but cant make a decision about the seats being black leather, tan, or grey. If anyone has these combinations and would like to post pics or thoughts on them it would be greatly appreciated!

I am looking to purchase a 2014/15 Model S soon and am in a big debate about the interior...I have the exterior nailed down to these choices:

Grey Metallic Paint
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
Obsidian Black Metallic Paint
Solid Black Paint
Titanium Metallic Paint
Brown Metallic Paint

But I am struggling between the interior options. I like the Obeche and maybe the Lacewood, but cant make a decision about the seats being black leather, tan, or grey. If anyone has these combinations and would like to post pics or thoughts on them it would be greatly appreciated!

It doesn't look like you have ruled out many options at all. Go to a busy service centre show room combo and check out what they look like in person in the car. I didn't think I like the midnight silver until I saw one in person but then it was too late to change color.

• Helpful
Reactions: GaryREM