Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Options Popularity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm curious about Model S configuration percentages. That is, what percent of buyers order which configurations and options.

Has anyone done a recent survey of or know about an existing list of Model S options and the percent of cars ordered with them?

If nothing is out there, I can post a forum poll for cars ordered since, say, Jan 1, 2015.

I'm curious about Model S configuration percentages. That is, what percent of buyers order which configurations and options.

Has anyone done a recent survey of or know about an existing list of Model S options and the percent of cars ordered with them?

If nothing is out there, I can post a forum poll for cars ordered since, say, Jan 1, 2015.

Perhaps yu could check out the Model S Order Tracker spreadsheet, you can get some stats there for TMC members who've contributed their info for the car they ordered. (btw more info about the tracker sheet in post #2 of the Model S Delivery Update thread).

For some reason the spreadsheet summary page doesn't seem to tally ALL the options - just the major ones like model, paint colour, wheels, pano roof and seats - although the data is there in the individual entries including all the major options. I think you can probably find everything you're looking for there