Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Strange occurrence today; Like most here, I check my Dashboard regularly. However, today I seem to be locked into the Norwegian Tesla site. Changing the region to Canada or US has no effect.

My Norwegian is a little rusty (ie: nonexistent), but my status doesn't appear to have changed.

Strange occurrence today; Like most here, I check my Dashboard regularly. However, today I seem to be locked into the Norwegian Tesla site. Changing the region to Canada or US has no effect.

My Norwegian is a little rusty (ie: nonexistent), but my status doesn't appear to have changed.
This type of thing has happened to me before. It started giving me the italian site for no obvious reason (unless it has name detection :smile:). You could try using the canadian URL: Tesla Motors | Premium Electric Vehicles but i think even that wont work unless you clear your cookies.

edit: URL seems to have converted, i just added en_CA to the base TESLA URL

This type of thing has happened to me before. It started giving me the italian site for no obvious reason (unless it has name detection :smile:). You could try using the canadian URL: Tesla Motors | Premium Electric Vehicles but i think even that wont work unless you clear your cookies.

Yeah, i locked into the Chinese site the other day, strangely I found I could get it to change to any other language EXCEPT English... The only fix was to clear cookies...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by gpetti viewpost-right.png

I heard it's snowing out there. Hope it doesn't crimp my test drive.

I have a few inches of snow where I live but the service centre is about 45 min drive north and the closest webcam is at the link below, showing no snow:

Clark Hastings

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by gpetti viewpost-right.png

I heard it's snowing out there. Hope it doesn't crimp my test drive.

I have a few inches of snow where I live but the service centre is about 45 min drive north and the closest webcam is at the link below, showing no snow:

Clark Hastings
thanks. I guess I have no qualms about a bit of snow, would just hate to have an incident or rock chip because I'm too impatient to wait for the wrap and snow tires in Calgary.

Thanks guys!

Seems like I (for some reason) had a duplicate set of Tesla cookies that were set for the Norwegian site and overriding the correct ones. Bad cookies gone (tossed?) now. All is right again. No status changes. :crying:

Yeah, i locked into the Chinese site the other day, strangely I found I could get it to change to any other language EXCEPT English... The only fix was to clear cookies...

Interestingly mine has never progressed beyond "Your Model S is being prepared for pickup or delivery" even though it is now in Vancouver. Today I'm doing my walkthrough and hopefully taking it for a drive. Essentially this is my big day. Hope it isn't anti climactic.

Interestingly mine has never progressed beyond "Your Model S is being prepared for pickup or delivery" even though it is now in Vancouver. Today I'm doing my walkthrough and hopefully taking it for a drive. Essentially this is my big day. Hope it isn't anti climactic.

I am so totally positive it will be great! And it will be even worse waiting until it's in Calgary and you can drive it every day. Were you driving back or shipping it?

I am so totally positive it will be great! And it will be even worse waiting until it's in Calgary and you can drive it every day. Were you driving back or shipping it?

thanks, the evidence from everyone else is that it will be better than expected but obviously I've really hyped this up!
The car will be put on a truck tomorrow morning and will be two days in transit. After it arrives at the place where I'm getting snow tires and wrapping done, it will be probably Wednesday or Thursday next week before I can really drive it. You're right that will be torture now that it is more or less in my hands. Meanwhile my electrician is finally sorting out wiring for my garage so I can actually charge the car.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right that will be torture now that it is more or less in my hands.

Talk about first world problems!

Status say production complete preparing for pick up or delivery as of 9 AM this morning Vin 30673
started production Friday 21st completed Sunday 23rd so let me get this straight after this it should say your vehicle is in transit from the factory?

Status say production complete preparing for pick up or delivery as of 9 AM this morning Vin 30673
started production Friday 21st completed Sunday 23rd so let me get this straight after this it should say your vehicle is in transit from the factory?
It should but mine still says the same as yours even though - as you have witnessed - it is clearly not at the factory anymore.