Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to stop reading this thread. Too much talk of VINs in the 34xxx-35xxx range in production and being delivered soon. It still looks like we will be receiving our Model S one month from today! I still don't have a plug installed in my garage, would probably be worse having it only to watch it sit in the garage stuck with a trickle charge...

VIN 34759 STILL sourcing parts. Help me Tesla, you're my only hope...

Considering we are getting nearly the same car, I was thinking (hoping) we would be batched together. A few weeks back I was scheduled to end production on 3/31. It looks like others have been ahead of schedule and you live in CA, so I would feel confident with your delivery date. I would also take the bet that you see a change in status tomorrow, maybe Saturday at the latest. Tesla does a fantastic job of keeping people interested though out the buying and building process. Owners seem to be very happy. Like I've said many times, I know the wait will be worth the reward.

P.S. You have fantastic taste

I am getting nervous for my delivery. My car went into production on 3/14 and it is still in production as of 3/19. The car needs to be shipped to the East coast for delivery on 3/28. When I ask my DS for an update he has advised me the car is still in the paint process.

Status has changed. Production Complete. Hopefully this means delivery is on track for 3/28.

Considering we are getting nearly the same car, I was thinking (hoping) we would be batched together. A few weeks back I was scheduled to end production on 3/31. It looks like others have been ahead of schedule and you live in CA, so I would feel confident with your delivery date. I would also take the bet that you see a change in status tomorrow, maybe Saturday at the latest. Tesla does a fantastic job of keeping people interested though out the buying and building process. Owners seem to be very happy. Like I've said many times, I know the wait will be worth the reward.

P.S. You have fantastic taste

Haha thanks. I do love white cars (last 3 cars prior to this one were also white) :D

On Monday afternoon, while driving my white Model S, I saw one of those big car carrier trucks full of white (and only white) Model S heading north on I-680 near Danville CA. It was quite a sight.

I probably would have crashed trying to take a phonepic of it. Living in Orange County I see plenty of nice cars, but the first time I saw a 458 in white with gunmetal wheels I pretty much drooled onto my shirt.